2017 Apple MacBook Pro with 2.3GHz Core i5 (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) Silver (Renewed)

£250
FREE Shipping

2017 Apple MacBook Pro with 2.3GHz Core i5 (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) Silver (Renewed)

RRP: £500.00
Price: £250
£250 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The screen is high-gloss, covered by an edge-to-edge reflective glass finish, while an anti-glare matte option is available in the 15- and 17-inch models in which the glass panel is removed. On November 10, 2020, Apple introduced a new 13-inch MacBook Pro with two Thunderbolt ports and a new Apple M1 processor, replacing the previous generation of Intel-based 2020 baseline 13-inch MacBook Pro with two Thunderbolt ports. The four Thunderbolt port version comes with Ice Lake processors, updated graphics, up to 32 GB of memory and 4 TB of storage, and supports 6K output to run the Pro Display XDR. In the US (and many other countries), site sponsor Other World Computing sells a wide variety of external expansion options and accessories, including docks, adapters, cables, input devices, cases, and more for this MacBook Pro. The 13” Macbook Pro is the ideal candidate for somebody who needs more power than the Macbook Air, relatively light and sleek.

All models, except for the baseline 13-inch model, featured the Touch Bar, a new multi-touch-enabled OLED strip built into the top of the keyboard in place of the function keys. Finally, this model is fully compatible with macOS Ventura (macOS 13) with the exception of the minor Live Captions in FaceTime, Emoji Dictation, and Reference Mode with Sidecar features. Devices using HDMI, previous-generation Thunderbolt, and USB need an adapter to connect to the MacBook Pro. This is the reason you benefit from a minimum 1-year warranty with the purchase of a refurbished device at Back Market.

Apple's new 2018 MacBook Pros are now available, and the top specs are much faster Archived July 21, 2018, at the Wayback Machine.

widescreen 2880×1800 (220 ppi, 500 nits) “Retina” display, and a integrated battery that provides an Apple estimated 10 hours of runtime.At Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) on June 8, 2009, it was announced that the 13-inch unibody MacBook would be upgraded and re-branded as a MacBook Pro, [31] leaving only the white polycarbonate MacBook in the MacBook line. Apple addressed many criticisms of the Touch Bar MacBook Pro [116] by restoring hard function keys in place of the Touch Bar, an HDMI port, [117] an SD card reader, MagSafe charging, and a higher base memory. Externally, this notebook has an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam, a thin, backlit "second generation" butterfly mechanism keyboard, a gigantic "Force Touch" trackpad, a high-resolution LED-backlit 13.

These Geekbench 5 benchmarks are are for a single processor core and all processor cores, respectively. The flash storage in the Touch Bar models is soldered to the logic board and is not upgradeable, while in the 13-inch model without Touch Bar, it is removable, but difficult to replace, as it is a proprietary format of SSD storage. GHz Intel “Core i5” processor (7360U), with dual independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip, 64 MB of eDRAM embedded on the processor die, and a 4 MB shared level 3 cache. This model is powered by a 14 nm, 64-bit "Seventh Generation" Intel Mobile Core i5 "Kaby Lake" (I5-7360U) processor which includes two independent processor "cores" on a single silicon chip with 64 MB of eDRAM embedded on the processor die. Any water/liquid damage or faults resulting from excessive or physical damage will NOT be covered under this warranty.citation needed] After a media event on October 22, 2013, Apple discontinued all unibody MacBook Pros except for the entry-level 2. Compared to the previous-generation models with M2 Pro and M2 Max, the M3 Pro and M3 Max models offer improved performance, new hardware capabilities and more memory, with Space Black replacing Space Gray as a color option. The lower-end 15-inch model only included integrated graphics while the higher-end model continued to include a discrete Nvidia graphics card in addition to integrated graphics. develop within the warranty period with the exception of accidental damage, loss or user upgrade and misuse. quad-core Intel Core i5-based 13-inch MacBook Pro systems with 8GB of RAM and 512GB SSD; and preproduction 2.

For another notebook that is manufactured with a touch bar, see ThinkPad X1 series § X1 Carbon (2nd Gen). You will be able to run more intense workloads such as those found in a business with multiple browser windows open running multiple applications and working with all of those processes simultaneously. The MacBook Pro also features an advanced trackpad with wonderfully intuitive Multi-Touch technology. Battery life for the 17-inch version is quoted at eight hours, with 80 percent of this charge remaining after 1,000 charge-discharge cycles.

This notebook also packs 8 GB of onboard 2133 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM (which could be upgraded to 16 GB at the time of purchase, but cannot be upgraded later), 128 GB or 256 GB of flash storage, and an integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 graphics processor that shares memory with the system.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop