Elvis [DVD] [2022]

Elvis [DVD] [2022]

RRP: £5.99
Price: £2.995
£2.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

with Luhrmann set to direct, but the project languished in development hell until early 2019, when Hanks joined the film. Butler was cast in the title role that July, beating out several other actors including Miles Teller and Harry Styles. Filming began in Australia in January 2020 but was put on hiatus in March after Hanks tested positive for COVID-19 at the onset of the pandemic. Production resumed in September, wrapping in March 2021. D'Alessandro, Anthony (March 12, 2020). "Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson Test Positive For Coronavirus As Outbreak Hits 'Elvis Presley' Film". Deadline. Archived from the original on March 12, 2020 . Retrieved March 12, 2020. A definitive portrait of the artist in 1972, the ElvisOnTourbox set arrives in the wake of the release ofWarner Bros. Pictures’ epic big-screen drama, ELVIS, from filmmaker Baz Luhrmann,starring Austin Butler in the title role and Tom Hanks as Colonel Tom Parker, Elvis’ longtime manager and technical advisor.

Viva Australia: Recreating Iconic Locations for Elvis (7:26) - Baz Luhrmann, Marin, Butler, and others speak about the You can feel his pure love, care, and respect for my father throughout this beautiful film, and it is finally something that myself and my children and their children can be proud of forever ... your utter genius combined with your love and respect for my father and this project is just so beautiful and so inspiring. I know I'm being repetitive, but I don't care, Thank you for setting the record straight in such a deeply profound and artistic way. See See Rider • I Got A Woman / Amen • Never Been To Spain •You Gave Me A Mountain • Until It’s Time For You To Go • Polk Salad Annie •Love Me • All Shook Up • (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear / Don’t Be Cruel •Are You Lonesome Tonight? • I Can’t Stop Loving You • Hound Dog •Bridge Over Troubled Water • Suspicious Minds • For The Good Times • An American Trilogy • Love Me Tender • A Big Hunk O’ Love • How Great Thou Art • Sweet, Sweet Spirit (Performed by The Stamps) •Lawdy, Miss Clawdy • Can’t Help Falling In Love • Proud Mary •Heartbreak Hotel • It’s Over • Funny How Time Slips Away • Burning Love •Release Me (And Let Me Love Again) • Johnny B. Goode • Always On My Mind • Separate Ways • The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face •Help Me Make It Through The Night • Young And Beautiful •I, John • Bosom Of Abraham • You Better Run • Lead Me, Guide Me • Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus / Nearer My God To TheeRiley Keough Cried Watching Baz Luhrmann's 'Elvis' with Mom Lisa Marie and Grandma Priscilla Presley (EXCLUSIVE)". May 21, 2022. Archived from the original on May 25, 2022 . Retrieved May 25, 2022. Fleming, Mike Jr. (July 1, 2019). "Top Young Talent Vying For Elvis In Baz Luhrmann Film; Ansel Elgort, Miles Teller, Austin Butler, Harry Styles". Deadline. Archived from the original on November 7, 2020 . Retrieved January 19, 2021. moments without necessarily feeling overcooked, and regularly reaches into the rear and Atmos-exclusive height channels at opportune moments. My

Presley's daughter Lisa Marie (left), ex-wife Priscilla and granddaughter Riley Keough all praised the film, particularly Butler's performance and Luhrmann's direction. Luhrmann's long-time wife and frequent collaborator Catherine Martin are first rate, as are most of the musical productions and performances... asBigger Than Life: The Story of Elvis (22:22) - Baz Luhrmann, Austin Butler, Tom Hanks, costume designer Catherine D'Alessandro, Anthony (August 2, 2019). "Warner Bros. Dates Baz Luhrmann Elvis Presley Movie, Shifts Dune& More". Deadline. Archived from the original on January 18, 2021 . Retrieved January 19, 2021. {{ cite web}}: CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown ( link)

Nordyke, Kimberly (March 12, 2023). "Oscars: Complete Winners List". The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on March 13, 2023 . Retrieved March 13, 2023. Sneider, Jeff (April 30, 2014). "Baz Luhrmann in Negotiations to Direct Elvis Presley Biopic for Warner Bros. (Exclusive)". TheWrap. Archived from the original on November 11, 2020 . Retrieved January 19, 2021. Elvis' Star Austin Butler Thrusts Hips at Cannes, Gaining 12-Minute Standing Ovation". Variety. May 25, 2022. Archived from the original on May 26, 2022 . Retrieved May 26, 2022. Fans can get their first taste of Elvis On Tourwhen the previously unreleased “Burning Love (Rehearsal 2),” recorded live at RCA Recording Studios in Hollywood in March 1972, becomes available on all DSPs today. Listen HERE

Similar titles you might also like

Director Baz Luhrmann, who's been coasting on the strength of Moulin Rouge! for over 20 years and whose last project was 2013's abysmal The Great Gatsby, turns his peculiar gaze on The King D'Alessandro, Anthony (September 10, 2020). " Elvis: Baz Luhrmann-Tom Hanks Movie Returning To Production In Australia After COVID-19 Shutdown". Deadline Hollywood. Archived from the original on September 10, 2020 . Retrieved September 10, 2020. Lang, Brent (September 16, 2020). "Baz Luhrmann's Elvis Adds Richard Roxburgh, Helen Thomson, Dacre Montgomery". Variety. Archived from the original on September 17, 2020 . Retrieved September 17, 2020. Disc 2 was recorded live on April 10, 1972, at Richmond Coliseum, Richmond, Virginia, and contains all previously unreleased material. aren't yet equipped for Atmos), Elvis routinely takes full advantage of the format with a wide-open and, at times, incredibly immersive sound

Archerd, Army (January 21, 1996). "20th aboard 'Last Train to Memphis' ". Variety . Retrieved June 1, 2023. Aniftos, Rania (February 17, 2022). "Austin Butler Is Transformed Into The King in Baz Luhrmann's 'Elvis' Trailer". Billboard. Archived from the original on June 22, 2022 . Retrieved June 22, 2022. Seddon, Gem (August 10, 2021). "Warner Bros. movies heading to HBO Max after 45-day theatrical window in 2022". gamesradar. Archived from the original on August 10, 2021 . Retrieved November 8, 2021. This two-disc release ships in a dual-hubbed keepcase with poster-themed cover artwork, a matching foil-enhanced slipcover, a promotionalEquipped with a default Dolby Atmos mix on both the 4K and Blu-ray (which, as always, automatically folds down to a Dolby TrueHD 7.1 core if you Elvis" lenses made from special glass that produced an image both slightly less sharp and with more aberration than traditional ones. Meant to evoke of course, the plethora of music cues), and serves up a strong dynamic range without necessarily making viewers adjust their volume levels more than

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop