Dell Inspiron 15 3520 Laptop, 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4, 15.6" FHD 120Hz Display, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Win 11H (Carbon Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Dell Inspiron 15 3520 Laptop, 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4, 15.6" FHD 120Hz Display, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Win 11H (Carbon Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Als u verbonden bent met internet, meldt u zich aan met een Microsoft-account of maakt u er een. Als u geen verbinding hebt met internet, maakt u een offline-account. Below the keyboard, you’ll find the touchpad which was awkwardly placed to the left of the keyboard rather than been placed at the center. The touchpad has a matte finish and it is made of plastic just like the keyboard. The blinking patterns will consist of 2 sets of numbers being represented by a group of Amber blinks, and then a a group of White blinks.

Dell Inspiron 15 3000 (3511) Laptop | Dell India Dell Inspiron 15 3000 (3511) Laptop | Dell India

Obviously, Dell Inspiron 15 laptop belongs to the Inspiron family.Moreover, it is a versatile laptop for web browsing, productivity tasks, and light gaming. Note: The diagnostics will either fix the problem automatically, or it will guide you through the steps to resolve the problem. When the diagnostic identifies a failing part, depending on the failing part, we will immediately start the process for a free in-warranty replacement part. Comparatively, the laptop is heavier than the Lenovo Thinkpad X250 which measures 306 x 209 x 20 mm and weighs 1360g.OPMERKING:Om energie te besparen, schakelt de batterij mogelijk over naar de modus voor energiebesparingen. Sluit de voedingsadapter aan en druk op de aan/uit-knop om de computer aan te zetten. When the computer stops responding or you are troubleshooting slow performance issues, perform the following steps: Dell built the chassis of the Dell Inspiron 15 laptop using a combination of aluminum alloy and plastic. Considering the price range of the laptop, you won’t get an all-metal chassis however, the brushed metallic finish of the laptop gives it a premium look. Dell Inspiron series is a mid-tier category of laptops that have been around for donkey years. Laptops from the series are mostly known for their bland designs.

Inspiron 15 3511 Setup and Specifications | Dell UK Inspiron 15 3511 Setup and Specifications | Dell UK

The Dell Inspiron 15 laptop has two RAM slots which can take up to 16GB. The model I tested came with 8 GB RAM on one slot while the other slot is empty. In comparison, the Lenovo Ideapad L340 15 scored 2728 points. Unfortunately, Dell Inspiron 15 laptop lags behind the Lenovo despite having the same dedicated MX230 graphics. The left side includes two USB 3.2 ports (Type-A), an HDMI 1.4 port, and the power-adapter connector.

Join Itechguides Pro

Rounding out the productivity tests is the Geekbench benchmark, another CPU stress test meant to simulate real-world applications. The HP Laptop 14's processor helps it nab the top spot here, but the Dell still manages to best most of the competition. Try to flash the BIOS to the latest version. For more information, browse to Dell BIOS Updates (Refer to the How do I update BIOS using a USB flash drive? section). The Inspiron 15 3000 is what it says on the box. It's a budget-friendly laptop. It has a large, 15.6-inch display, a full number pad, and plenty of legacy ports. What surprised me about the Inspiron 15 3000 is how much it can get done despite its modest specs. For graphics configurations, you get either the Intel UHD Graphics or the Iris Plus graphics depending on your processor choice. These two graphics choices are integrated into the laptop – they are inbuilt with no dedicated VRAM. Although the Dell Inspiron 15 laptop is not a gaming laptop, it can play some demanding games at low settings and resolutions.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop