Fisher-Price Rainforest Music & Lights Deluxe Gym, baby gym with lights, music and colorful characters, GXC35

£27.49
FREE Shipping

Fisher-Price Rainforest Music & Lights Deluxe Gym, baby gym with lights, music and colorful characters, GXC35

RRP: £54.98
Price: £27.49
£27.49 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It is a sturdy play gym (I have worked in a nursery, so have seen many play gyms which aren't of the same quality just fall down). The play gym is great and as a first-time mum, I don't think you ever quite realise how little time you will get to yourself once your baby is here. I would choose this product above others, as it encouraged my daughter to roll whenever she wanted the music to play. In the past few days he has just started to grab for toys on his bouncer so I don’t think it will be long before he is doing that here. There's a detachable giraffe that baby can cuddle with, which is actually quite big, and the musical toucan which sits in the top can be removed for a music toy – great!

The gym has been a hit with my little man and as it isn’t huge, it can be easily moved away at the end of the day so it doesn’t dominate the living room. This is bright and eye catching defiantly for babies and my son love all of the hanging toys and the giraffe at the end. If you parcel is more than 5 days late, we would recommend checking with neighbours and the local sorting office before contacting us. If you parcel is more than 5 days late, we would recommend checking with neighbours and the local sorting office before contacting us.

There is not an awful lot I would change, aside from maybe making the mat slightly longer so that babies who are particularly longer won’t grow out of it too fast. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. It folds and snaps back into shape easily when you pull it out, and I love the detachable toys, as you can use them if there's no other toys in that room to give to baby even they’re not on the mat.

As babies gradually start to gain interest in toys a gym in the perfect play to lie them so they can see the bright colours around them. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.You must be over 18, a resident of the country offering Afterpay, and meeting additional eligibility criteria to qualify.

The surface is soft yet firm so it is equally good for little feet that are just learning to walk and for active toddlers who can use it as a gym mat. Get the party started by pressing the face or using the motion switch for up to 20 minutes of music and lights. You can pay by secure card payment or paypal and either get it delivered to your home adress or collect at one of our two locations in Banbridge Co Down or Portadown Co Armagh. Without a UKCA safety mark to guarantee safety we suggest you consider the following points: check for loose parts/stitching/hair, tug at parts to check they’re not loose, check for finger traps eg hinges, check for flaking paint, check for sharp or pointed areas and beware of cords or strings.We kept it and used it again for my son when he was born, he was a little bit rougher with it than his sister was and it did end up getting a bit bent out of shape. In line with GPDR compliance if you want to receive our industry specific e-mails relating to new product launches, promotions and useful insights please check this box. I would make the yellow giraffe teddy have more of a sensory feel to it, either by adding rattles in the feet or giving it crinkly ears.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop