Bokerom Anime Oshi no Ko Hoshino Ai Cosplay Costume Maid Dress Lolita Halloween Party Uniform Suit

£26.995
FREE Shipping

Bokerom Anime Oshi no Ko Hoshino Ai Cosplay Costume Maid Dress Lolita Halloween Party Uniform Suit

RRP: £53.99
Price: £26.995
£26.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Some of the costumes come with optional quality boots and shoes, so don’t forget to select this option if necessary. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. If you don't know your foot length, please refer to the regular shoes size you wear to choose the foot length. New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the . Whether you choose a standard size or give us your custom measurements, the costumes are personally tailored for you from scratch, some of which can be adjusted in style and size.

Once the stain is removed, take the plastic cover off and allow your piece to air out before putting away. Whether you are minute like Ant-Man, bulky like The Hulk or spindly like Spiderman, Procosplay knows that even the most experienced hero needs a little help when it comes to tailoring. I’m from the UK I measure at 5’3 but I’m bigger around the behind area so I decided to get an XL to be sure and it fit perfectly!You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Please double-check the size chart and make sure the costume size matches your height, chest, waist, and hips.

The four photos embody the surreal glamor of Ai, the teenage idol that -- for better and for worse -- captivated the fictionalized world of Oshi No Ko.The anime taking on Kaguya-sama: Love is War creator Aka Akasaka and Scum's Wish creator Mengo Yokoyari had the most successful first episode premiere for streaming service's HIDIVE ever, and it's no secret as to why as it has already done quite a lot to stand out from many of the other new anime we'll see this season.

With boots, we will need some more measurements due to the variations in calf size and leg length, however, there is a handy guide on how to measure and what we will need from you.If it is loose-fitting clothing, please increase a wiggle room for the intended fit based on your own body measurements to choose the finished costume size. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Let us know all of your thoughts about it and everything this Spring 2023 anime season in the comments!

If you hesitate between two sizes, we advise going for the larger one, it’s easier to make an alteration in case of the unfit. If you have any other special requirements, please add it to the "Special Instruction" field when you select your size. Please note that each product has its own size chart on the corresponding product page, so kindly double-check the size chart to ensure that the costume size fits the wearer's height, chest, waist, and hips. Gynecologist Gorou Amemiya helps Japanese pop idol Ai deliver her children in secrecy, only to be killed by an obsessive fan who feels betrayed by Ai's failure to remain "pure.A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing its original retail packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). As we are unable to fully measure your body like a tailor would, or use our telepathic skills like Doctor Strange, we rely on you to let us know – plus no one else knows your body as you do. Whether you are from the US, UK, or usually wear European sizes – our costumes are made in a variety of different materials with specialized stitching and parts, so your usual size will not apply here. Cosplay model cosnekomaru uploaded photos of herself as the mesmerizing idol from the smash-hit anime. I was happy to receive my dress but behind was the skirt from that dress to short, you can see my butt i mean what i wear under.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop