ARMAF Club De Nuit Intense Eau de Toilette for Men, 105 ml (Pack of 1)

£17
FREE Shipping

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you can pay couple more cents, get the Parfum or Al haramain Intense, which is cheaper than CDNIM Parfum. There's a whole Aventus community (who probably won't like this review), many of whom insult this fragrance, skewing its rating toward the negative; and, yet, it still has great numbers. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. You can tell how much hard work Armaf has put into refining CDNIM over time if you smell multiple batches over time.

Don't get too nerdy comparing it to Aventus, no need for that, it's a great scent on its own, think of it as a fragrance of similar DNA, nothing more. Performance is incredible too, definitely one of the best beginner scents and best clones out there. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Beginning with South Africa and expanding to India and beyond, Armaf were able to create signature fragrances such as Armaf Club De Nuit Intense Man that complements all skin types.

Ive had this frag going on almost 5 years and believe it or not it gets even smoother so that harsh lemon cleaner note everyone talks about is much less for less time. The "lemon" smell isn't there anymore in the new bottle its more of a citrus smell that comes off a little strong for 5 minutes then it transforms into a smoky, woody and fruity scent which is absolutely lovely. Finally, this intoxicating blend of ambergris, musk, vanilla and patchouli will leave a lasting impression that will have you coming back for more. try layer with invictus(or clones) will give CDNIM more sweet aquatic bubblegumy vibe and less sharp. I recommend it cause its 30 bucks fragrance that is very long lasting and its new batch idk what are you guys talking about.

This perfume can be compared to a gang of badly behaving teenage boys: it is loud and gets noticed but has no manners or class. I just bought 2 more bottles and I’m going to start wearing this fragrance regularly with it being so smooth and balanced. I smell a pungent veggie concoction somehow, and one thing this fragrance had assure me of is I really cannot stand a pineapple note, no matter how well it is blended with the other notes!The result is a sophisticated and long-lasting citrus woody scent that is perfect for the modern man who wants to make a statement. Some may even prefer this to Aventus as the fruitiness of the scent last longer in the opening and the smokiness is more pungent in the dry down. bought this december 2022, i sprayed it and it smelt like harsh lemon cleaning product with pepper and i didnt like it so i just stopped using it. The middle notes of Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger, and Pepper add a spicy and aromatic complexity that enhances the fragrance’s allure.

You get what you pay for, it lasts a fair few hours 6/8 and it’s not going to smell exactly the same. If you can get through the lemon heavy opening (like 5 minutes) you get an incredible smoky fragrance. That is, when inhaling from any distance, the first two seconds I feel notes of pineapple, apple, citrus fruits and then the strong smell of diesel begins to hit my nose. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news.Unfortunately I can't think of many times of the year when this particular blend of tarmac and fruit would immediately appeal to me. Bought this on a whim since I had heard this is meant to replicate (to an extent the same scent as creed aventus), didn't really believe it till I got it in-hand and it smells amazing! I think you definitely should go for other dupes like Montblanc Explorer even tho it doesn't last as long. Some mention it's an excellent product with a great sillage, and is extremely complement-getter, while others say that the atomiser stopped working and won't last. Interestingly, it wasn't just in the opening, the lemon pledge smell never went away for the duration of its life span and despite my attempts to live with it, I just couldn't.

This is probably why Mont Blanc Explorer (and probably Aventus) smells nicer in the opening, yet has weaker performance.This perfume was released in 2013, and you are going to love it from the first moment you get a whiff. The people in hate bashing this are likely ashamed they got ripped off paying for Aventus and are angry about how bad they got played instead of learning from it. My gf, who only routinely compliments one other fragrance of mine (RL Supreme Oud), comments on this fragrance every single time I wear it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop