HorizonTech Falcon 2 Tank [Black] No Nicotine and Tobacco

HorizonTech Falcon 2 Tank [Black] No Nicotine and Tobacco

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We aim to fit the demands of every vaper with authentic and delicious disposable vapes, e-liquids, tanks, mods and a variety of vape accessories. So it causes forming a vapour compression path, making the flavour denser and the vapour more smooth.

The biggest concern I've seen online about this tank is the refill mechanism (slide fill instead of button locked) and while I can understand the concern of leaking when it's in your pocket based off other similar products I've used in the past, this tank is designed so that it needs a real push to expose the refill hole. The Falcon II tank features new fan-woven mesh heating wire which can maximise the airflow of the bottom of the coil, combined with the bottom-up coil heating, forcing the smoke to compress upwards, forming a vapour compress path and making the flavour denser and the vapour more smooth. I am (still) running a Wotofo Serpent Elevate RTA which is fantastic but I wanted something that I could easily swap out the coils on while travelling for work.The Falcon 2 Tank by HorizonTech is the latest sub-ohm tank in the Falcon range, available in 5 different colours with a brand new set of Falcon 2 coils! The new design now features a sliding top-fill and a coil cover, as well as featuring the standard adjustable airflow ring, 810 drip tip and can hold up to 2ml of e-liquid. Filling hole is so small and tight (only because shit tank glass) and u can drop into your tank just few drops of juice.

Now I`ve got Falcon 2 and GEEK VAPE Zeus and for me this two is the best tanks on the market right now. The Tech Falcon by Horizon is the newest version of the infamous Tech Falcon Tank, Featuring a larger capacity tank, A stylish Pyrex glass reservoir and durable manufacturer utilising stainless steel, a resin drip tip and a unique top filling cap for easy refills. We take especial pride in the people we select to join our team no matter which country you may visit us. The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using 'Content here, content here', making it look like readable English.Ohm vape coils utilise a mesh coil build in a fan-woven design, which increases airflow and heats more e-liquid at a faster rate - for increased flavour. When purchasing with us you will receive the very best quality and value for money GUARANTEED as we regularly run comparisons with our competitors.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop