Popgear Boy's Harry Potter Hufflepuff Long Pyjamas Set Pajama

Popgear Boy's Harry Potter Hufflepuff Long Pyjamas Set Pajama

RRP: £12
Price: £6
£6 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Another part of every Hogwarts student’s school uniform is a white shirt. Sure, you rarely see the shirts underneath the school robes but they are there, so you will want to include one, especially if you want to be as accurate as possible with your outfit. The Headmaster chooses one boy and one from all the seventh-year students to be the Head Boy and Head Girl. These two students might have been Prefects, but that is not a requirement. The Head students are at the top of the chain for authority and responsibility, even above the Prefects. If you want to wear a Hogwarts Hufflepuff costume then you have two different costume looks to choose from. The first look is the Hufflepuff House student uniform. The uniform includes the Hufflepuff House robe, sweater, and other required attire. Cedric Diggory was chosen by the Goblet of Fire to represent Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for the Triwizard Tournament in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Harry Potter’s name was also selected by the Goblet after someone mysteriously entered Harry into the tournament. This didn’t sit well with just about any of the students because Harry was too young to be eligible to compete. Were you such a great student that you were honored with being made a Prefect? Then show the other Hogwarts students that you are in charge with a Prefect pin!

Hufflepuff | UNIVERSAL ORLANDO Hufflepuff | UNIVERSAL ORLANDO

Beaters use Bludger bats to hit a small ball at their opponents to keep them from scoring. Getting hit by a Bludger or ball is one of the more dangerous aspects of Quidditch. I have also gathered several optional accessories that will put the finishing touches on your Hufflepuff costume. It doesn’t matter which of the two looks that you go with, I have done the hard work for you by gathering the items for both uniforms. From the school robe, clothes, scarf, and hat to the Quidditch uniform and optional accessories, here is everything you need for a Hufflepuff costume. Hufflepuff School Uniform In addition to a white shirt, girls at Hogwarts are also required to wear a skirt. The Hufflepuff skirt seen in the movies is dark grey, so I have chosen styles that match the skirts as closely as possible and is a must for any Hufflepuff uniform costume. seo_url" : "/shop/ProductDisplay?urlRequestType=Base&catalogId=10052&categoryId=28003&productId=37399&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&top_category=&parent_category_rn=27502&storeId=10201", ItemImage467" : "https://shop.universalorlando.com/merchimages/p-schooluniform-accessories-robes-harrypotter-accessories-hufflepuffrobe-authhuffrobe-blk-v2.jpg",There are several different tie clips, also called tie bars, that you can use to keep your House tie in place. Designs include the Hogwarts school crest, Platform 9 3/4, and the Deathly Hallows symbol. seo_url" : "/shop/ProductDisplay?urlRequestType=Base&catalogId=10052&categoryId=28003&productId=37403&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&top_category=&parent_category_rn=27502&storeId=10201", Each year Hogwarts Headmaster selects one boy and one girl from each of the four school Houses from the fifth, sixth, and seventh-year students to be Prefects. Prefects are students who have been given additional responsibilities and authority over students. ItemThumbnailImage" : "https://shop.universalorlando.com/merchimages/t-schooluniform-accessories-robes-harrypotter-accessories-hufflepuffrobe-authhuffrobe-blk.jpg"

Hufflepuff™ Adult Robe | UNIVERSAL ORLANDO Hufflepuff™ Adult Robe | UNIVERSAL ORLANDO

The second look you can wear is the Hufflepuff Quidditch uniform. The Quidditch uniform includes the Quidditch robe, helmet, goggles, and game equipment ( Golden Snitch, Quaffle, and Bludger bat and ball). ItemImage" : "https://shop.universalorlando.com/merchimages/p-schooluniform-accessories-robes-harrypotter-accessories-hufflepuffrobe-authhuffrobe-blk-v2.jpg", The other style of hat that Hogwarts students can wear is the beanie hat. This hat is perfect during the winter months because it will keep your ears warm if you choose to pull the hat down to cover your ears.The hood is HUGE. Like, literally huge. I'm going to have to find a way to secure it to my head/mask so it doesn't fall forward over my face but I love the look it gives me, very spooky. There are a lot of different tights you can choose from in a variety of grey colors. Choose whatever shade that you like the most, or that best matches the skirt you decide to wear.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop