AINOPE Phone Holder for Cars 2022 Upgraded Gravity Car Phone Holder Air Vent Car Vent Phone Holder with Auto Lock Hands Free Compatible for iPhone14 13 12 11 Pro Max Car Holder Mount Sanmsung Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

AINOPE Phone Holder for Cars 2022 Upgraded Gravity Car Phone Holder Air Vent Car Vent Phone Holder with Auto Lock Hands Free Compatible for iPhone14 13 12 11 Pro Max Car Holder Mount Sanmsung Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Throughout my trip, I tested five different phones of varying sizes (from an iPhone 6s to an XS Max).

MagSafe-compatible chargers work like a regular Qi wireless charger and will charge your iPhone at up to 7. Includes a robust arm from 10 to 28mm that hooks onto your vehicle's air vent, with a plastic spring-loaded holding block securing it in place. Suitable for Samsung Galaxy S20/ S20+/ S20 Ultra/ S10/ S10+/ S9/ S9+, Note 20/ 20 Ultra/ 10/ Note 10 Plus/ Note 9/ Note 9+/ Note 8/ Note 8+/ a10e/ a10s, IPhone, Samsung, Huawei, Sony, LG, iPhone 13/ 13 Pro/ 13 Pro Max/ 12/ 12 Pro/ 12 Pro Max/ 12 Mini/ SE 2020/ 11/ 11 Pro Max/ 11 Pro and more. STRONG MAGNETS The built-in 6 strong magnets formed a closed magnetic field which can keep your phone never fall off and wouldn't affect the signal.

This mount is ideal for anyone who has a big phone and hates fighting with car mounts to get their device in and out. Your vehicle's DC port powers these mounts, which save you the trouble of plugging in your phone each time you hop in the car. Some manufacturers make cases with built-in magnets that work seamlessly with their magnetic car mounts.

Compaired to old car holder, you no longer free hands to spend too much time in looking down to place phone while reseting the navigation route. Make product and provide services with heart devotes into designing, producing and selling 3C and mobile phone peripheral products.Unlike a lot of other vent mounts, however, this one stays firmly in place because it locks onto the back of the vent. Upgrade Air Vent Phone Holder-Totally fix the dropping issue At the beginning of 2019, AINOPE design team approve a project to design a perfect holder, to solve the common problem of falling off in market. Auto Locking, Simpler and More Stable : This gravity slide-in car phone holder mount creatively features the Auto-lock arm-slots that stretch on the side can auto adjust to hold phone more firmly without fears of bumps, Special curve of arms fit phone better.

The Best Driving Experience, Adjust to Your Preferred Angle: This iphone car phone mount adds an extended arm design to reduce the overheating problem of cell phones blocking the air vents and offer 360°free angle adjustment of the innovative extension arm to find the most comfortable angle for you without sunlight glare interference. We looked at the top Car Vent Phone Mounts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Throughout the five days I was in California, I drove around with five dash mounts installed in my car, and the AINOPE is the one I used most.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Compaired to the old, you no longer free hands to spend too much time in looking down to place phone while reseting the navigation route.Measure the height, width and depth of your phone and ensure that the manufacturer’s specifications will accommodate the phone you have. Provided the reviews support the ability of a mount to hold your phone in place, either type can work well.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop