Vitamin B12 1000mcg | Methylcobalamin 400 Easy Swallow Vegan Tablets (12+ Month’s Supply) | High Strength Quality Vitamin B12 | Suitable for Vegetarian (Vitamin B12)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Vitamin B12 1000mcg | Methylcobalamin 400 Easy Swallow Vegan Tablets (12+ Month’s Supply) | High Strength Quality Vitamin B12 | Suitable for Vegetarian (Vitamin B12)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

IV Boost is licenced to give Vitamin B12 injections or IV drips and we will only do this following a face-to-face consultation which establishes if this is both necessary and suitable. This supplement provides what is referred to as an ‘active’ form of vitamin B12, in the form of methylcobalamin, with folic acid. Just Vitamins Methylcobalamin tablet has been developed to allow sublingual administration (to be placed under the tongue and left to dissolve) if preferred. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements. Using only the best ingredients we are confident that our product is among the best available on the market today but don't just take our word for it, try the VitaThrive® range today.

I take Valerian for sleep, zinc for my immune system and hair growth, turmeric because its magic, lions mayne for my mental health, milk thistle for my bowels (the toilet is now a nice place to go now) plant sterols for high cholesterol, and ashawanda because it helps with my mental health and gives me bursts of energy. Easy to Swallow – Our Vitamin B12 Tablets can be added as an essential nutrient in your routine easily. Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. This vitamin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function.

As vitamin B12 is not found naturally in vegetables, meaning vegetarians and vegans are especially vulnerable to dietary deficiency and may have to seek out alternative supplementation of B12. Vegetarians and the elderly are especially susceptible to deficiency of this important nutrient, which may be caused by low dietary intake, inadequate bioavailability, or poor absorption of B12. Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) is needed to make red blood cells as well as for the functioning of the nervous system. Intravenous infusions have many therapeutic benefits but should not replace any treatment advised by your medical practitioner.

Vegetarians and the elderly are therefore the groups tending to be most challenged with maintaining healthy levels of this essential vitamin. Unfortunately, due to many different nutritional, physiological, environmental and lifestyle factors Vitamin B12 deficiency is a common and growing problem today which may lead to anaemia and numerous unpleasant symptoms including mental fogginess, poor memory and concentration, fatigue, irritation, feelings of apathy and lack of motivation, mood swings, muscle weakness, or sleeping problems. Vitamin B12 is a water soluble vitamin found in many foods and which is essential in assisting many health functions. B12 in its methylcobalamin form is very well absorbed by the body, including by those with a genetic mutation, who may otherwise not be able to absorb it as easily. When our bodies are not fatigued, our immune system functions more efficiently, hence why Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.

The form Methycobalamin of Vitamin B12 contributes to normal function of the immune system; normal energy-yielding metabolism and red blood cell formation; as well as normal psychological and nervous system function. Since this vitamin is predominantly found in animal-based foods, such as meat, fish, and dairy, nutritionists often recommend a vitamin B12 supplement to vegetarians and vegans. In supplement form, it’s only available on prescription and is usually given by injection under the medical supervision of a GP. Please take according to the dosage and use guidelines under supplement facts, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.

When I asked her, after about 2 months, if she still had them, she had to think about it for a couple of seconds and then exclaimed super happily that no, they had gone! There are four Vitamin B12 which are: cyanocobalamin (CNCbl), hydroxocobalamin (OHCbl), adenosylcobalamin (AdoCbl) and methylcobalamin (MeCbl). If pregnant, breast feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your Doctor before use. It stimulates the production of serotonin – the ‘feel-good hormone’ – which, in turn, can help boost our mood. Sources of Vitamin B12 include dairy products, eggs, fish and meat, which means many Vegans, the elderly and people with digestive problems may need to boost their levels of Vitamin B12.If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Further to this, as time goes by, vitamin B12 levels decrease in our blood, so older people may benefit by supplementing in terms of their general well-being.

You may not be as familiar with its name, but Methylcobalamin is simply a naturally occurring form of Vitamin B12.I woke up, and not only had I had a better nights sleep,( and no more waking up at 3am panicking about possible intruders,) but my head was so much quieter. Product: I have quite a few conditions and take one medication in particular that depletes levels of vitamin B12. The jury is out , to be honest : the body does indeed absorb Cyanocobalamin very well but Methylcobalamin is considered to be retained better and for longer out of the different types of vitamins.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop