Shh by Jade Goody Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml

Shh by Jade Goody Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

marks Jade Goody's debut in the world of perfumery, making it a special and meaningful addition to your collection.

Elevate your fragrance collection with the timeless allure of Shh by Jade Goody—a scent that whispers sophistication and embraces your femininity. But now this Shhh girl is strictly for layering to quiet her down because there is nothing Shhh about this heavy autumnal toned scent. As others have said, this is a beautifully blended, under-rated gem and one of my favourite perfumes.We make every effort to ensure our product photography is accurate, but all images are for illustration purposes only. To the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing. Sensual Base: The fragrance evolves into a sensual base, leaving a trail of vanilla, amber, sandalwood, and musk that lingers in your wake. With a wide range of luxurious scents, this brand has become a symbol of timeless beauty and allure in the world of perfumery.

Well, while I was waiting on it to arrive, I read more of the reviews and got on Wiki to read more about Jade Goody. It is the smell of something old, wood/tobacco-ish, with noting CITRUS or SWEET in it; a very fake, very rusty, old smell.Also nice to see a celeb fragrance labelled as EDP actually perform like an EDP rather than the watered down rubbish you get from others.

When we use third party service providers we only disclose the information needed to deliver the service in question. Because there is no decorative packaging, we can purchase these items for less and pass the savings on to you. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop