The Fart that Changed the World (the Top 5 Children's Fiction Bestseller!)

£3.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For cost savings, you can change your plan at any time online in the “Settings & Account” section. If you’d like to retain your premium access and save 20%, you can opt to pay annually at the end of the trial. Visit beautiful Norwich Department store in the Heart of Norwich, or one of our branches in Norfolk We're always happy to answer any questions or queries you might have, please get in touch using one of the methods below.

It’s the most important day of the year for King Fabian as he is hosting all the neighbouring rulers. Everything simply must go perfectly.The point of the storyline was something for children to think about. If you tell a lie, it can have a negative effect going forward! Maybe not change the course of history like King Fabian did, but well... let's just say Mangan wrote accurately about leaders of countries! 😂 Hello Yellow - 80 Books to Help Children Nurture Good Mental Health and Support With Anxiety and Wellbeing - The RRP is the suggested or Recommended Retail Price of a product, set by the publisher or manufacturer. Frank—a kitchen boy with a big imagination—is drafted in as an emergency butler. As the banquet descends into a food fight and processions catapult out of control, Frank finds himself in an all-out farty farce. Can he save the day?

I read this with my 9yo. We were both expecting lots of laughs from this (especially me) as it's another kids book written by a comedian.Buy from our bookstore and 25% of the cover price will be given to a school of your choice to buy more books. *15% of eBooks. Home > Fortune said: "Stephen knows exactly how to make kids laugh. The Fart that Changed the World is wildly funny, endlessly surprising and brilliantly silly. Anita’s artwork is a complete joy: lively and full of personality. Escape the Rooms[the duo's first book together]is one of the breakout children’s fiction debuts of 2021 and we are so thrilled and proud to be continuing our publication adventure with Stephen and Anita." All thanks to his small smelly fart, the King is in a big conundrum. Looking for help, Fabian drafts Frank as his emergency butler, a kitchen boy with a wild imagination. Yet while the banquet descends into a food fight and everything seems to go downhill, Frank finds himself in an all-out farty farce. Can he save the day? Anita Mangan added: "Illustrating books written by Stephen is so exciting. We share the same sense of humour and love of the absurd. Like his writing, I make my pictures as funny, weird and wonderful as possible and I am loving illustrating the characters that he has created in The Fart that Changed the World. Humour is such a great way to connect with young readers so I am working in as many details as possible for them to spot!”

Today's the day; King Fabian is hosting all the neighbouring rulers and royals. After months of preparation, everything is running smoothly until King Fabian wakes up, stretches, and farts. His wife is so angry that King Fabian panics and blames the butler, who is dragged away to the dungeons. With the butler gone, Fabian is in trouble. He might wear the crown, but the butler was the brains behind his reign. How will indecisive Fabian pull of this high-pressure event without him? You may change or cancel your subscription or trial at any time online. Simply log into Settings & Account and select "Cancel" on the right-hand side. If you do nothing, you will be auto-enrolled in our premium digital monthly subscription plan and retain complete access for 65 € per month. Frank - a kitchen boy with a big imagination - is drafted in as an emergency butler. As the banquet descends into a food fight and processions catapult out of control, Frank finds himself in an all-out farty farce. Can he save the day? As a stage actor, Stephen was nominated for a Tony award for playing Norman in The Norman Conquests. He also played Bertie Wooster in Jeeves and Wooster in Perfect Nonsense, winner of the 2014 O MoreA high-energy, laugh-out-loud, fully illustrated adventure story by much-loved actor Stephen Mangan and talented artist Anita Mangan. It’s the most important day of the year for King Fabian as he is hosting all the neighbouring rulers. Everything simply must go perfectly.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop