4moms mamaRoo 4.0 Rocker/Bouncer Silver Plush

4moms mamaRoo 4.0 Rocker/Bouncer Silver Plush

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Allow parents a chance to enjoy hands-free time, whether it is to enjoy a much-needed break, catch up on some rest or exercise, or even just to complete the mundane chores. Nuna's LEAF curv sways babies back and forth like you would if you were twisting your upper body with your feet planted.

mamaRoo 4 - 4moms mamaRoo 4 - 4moms

The sounds are relatively subtle and non-offensive, with an adjustable sound level that can be raised or lowered to suit your preferences via the app. There are no written elements to the instructions, which some may find challenging, but Luci found the images relatively easy to follow. The mamaRoo sleep bassinet features a firm, flat sleep surface that is designed to help your baby fall asleep and stay asleep longer. You can imagine my excitement when I received this bassinet as part of the Stellar Product Testing Panel in time to use with my third baby. Our parent tester Luci noted that the mobile is quite high up and that her baby couldn’t reach it from the seat, however, there is the option to add a toy bar to the MamaRoo as your baby grows.To find out more about the 4moms range of quality, safe, effective, and affordable baby products available in Australia, get in touch or check out our support centre today. This movement may soothe babies, but it doesn't mimic a caregiver's movements like the mamaRoo4 and curv do. The only improvement they can make for this is making the seat adjustable in the direction it faces. When the swing is not in use, the restraint straps can dangle below the seat, posing a strangulation hazard to crawling infants who may become entangled in the straps. Very rarely has it been noticeable enough to startle my baby, and I haven't been concerned at all from a safety standpoint.

MamaRoo - 4moms

Suitable from birth up to 9kg, or until your baby can sit up unassisted, this innovative baby bouncer can make your baby feel almost as at home as they do in your arms, with a range of speeds, motions and movements that mimic the way you’d rock your baby in your arms. The 5 unique motions of the MamaRoo replicate the natural bounce and sway motions that parents use to soothe and calm their babies. You’re doing a great job, yet there’s nothing wrong with wanting a little extra support - 4moms Australia is here to provide it. With five speeds and four sound settings, you can easily adapt the MamaRoo to suit your baby’s needs as they grow.

We have distributors in different regions of the world, including in Spain, however the mamaRoo sleep is not available there as of yet. The bassinet itself is also a great size, not too bulky, fits great into any space, and is easy to move as well. What are the differences between the various models/versions of the MamaRoo® Multi-Motion Baby Swing? The new 4moms app features an enhanced, streamlined design to effortlessly integrate 4moms products into your family’s lifestyle.

4moms Recalls More than 2 Million MamaRoo and RockaRoo - CPSC 4moms Recalls More than 2 Million MamaRoo and RockaRoo - CPSC

With these features and a firm, flat sleeping surface, the MamaRoo Sleep Bassinet follows AAP Safe Sleep Guidelines to create a safe sleep environment – helping the whole family rest easy. When the swing or rocker is not in use, their restraint straps can hang below the seat and non-occupant crawling infants can become entangled in the straps, posing entanglement and strangulation hazards. It offers a variety of motions and sounds that can change with her as she grows and needs more variety to keep her happy. All products in the 4moms range are designed by a team of experts that truly care about supporting families in Australia and around the world by utilising the latest technologies for safe, soothing, and sensational solutions.My little one is now 5 months old and doesn't really use it as much, but from 0 to 3 months, it was our saving grace. The swing seat comes with a secure five-point safety harness which, whilst a little fiddly to secure, ensures a safe and secure fit for both newborns and older babies. Overall, I get so much peace of mind and can multitask better without worrying about her being safely contained.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop