Nintendo Handheld Console 2DS - Pink/White (Nintendo 2DS)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Nintendo officially unveiled the 2DS on August 28, 2013 via a press release; members of the press were given a chance to demo the device in private prior to the announcement. [8] According to Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aimé, the Nintendo 2DS is primarily aimed at a younger demographic than the Nintendo 3DS — particularly, those younger than 7 years old; whom Nintendo had advised not to use the 3D features on the 3DS due to potential eye health concerns. The validity of Nintendo's claims were questioned by vision experts, however, who believed that the 3DS could actually help detect certain eye problems, and felt the warnings were for liability reasons rather than any realistic harm. [9] [10] [11] Ashcraft, Brian. "A Monster Game Deserves Yet Another Monster 3DS XL". Kotaku . Retrieved 15 February 2014. a b c d e f g h Totilo, Stephen (August 28, 2013). "Introducing... The Nintendo 2DS. No, That's Not a Typo". Kotaku. Gawker Media. The Nintendo 3DS is no exception. Originally released with one model and just two colours, the 3DS family grew to feature six unique hardware variations and literally hundreds of different designs via special edition runs and custom faceplates. There have been so many different variations, including plenty that were released in only in minuscule quantities or in a handful of countries around the world. After scouring the internet, I’ve pulled together every single different member of the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. Well, everything I could find, but with so many, I’m sure I’ve missed a few. Coro Coro Comics 35th Anniversary 3DS Revealed". Nintendo World Report . Retrieved 6 November 2013.

Nintendo Announces a New Member to the Nintendo 3DS Family". Nintendo Australia. August 29, 2013. Archived from the original on June 24, 2018 . Retrieved August 29, 2013. a b "The Nintendo 2DS is coming to Japan in four gorgeous Pokémon-themed colors". The Verge. Vox Media. December 25, 2015 . Retrieved December 26, 2015.Nintendo Isn't Releasing One Model of Its New 3DS in the U.S." Wired. January 14, 2015 . Retrieved January 14, 2015. a b "New Nintendo 2DS XL coming this July". Polygon. Vox Media. April 27, 2017. Archived from the original on April 28, 2017 . Retrieved April 28, 2017.

Nintendo 2DS - Announcement Trailer (Nintendo 3DS)". Nintendo UK Channel - YouTube . Retrieved 11 November 2013.a b c d Molina, Brett (August 28, 2013). "First impressions: Hands-on with Nintendo 2DS". USA Today. Gannett Company. a b c d e f g "Nintendo 3DS family comparison chart" (PDF) (PDF). Nintendo of Europe . Retrieved August 28, 2013. [ dead link] Without further ado, pull up a chair and peruse through 145 console variants (including two unreleased) and 106 faceplates for a total of 251 different 3DS members of the Nintendo 3DS family. Could be bought with either Super Mario Bros 2, Mario Kart 7, Yo-Kai Watch,or Pokemon Y pre-installed, or on its own. Aqua Blue) – Bought at launch. Was experiencing what is known as the “pop” glitch after about two years of use, where the top screen’s brightness exceeds the maximum for reasons unknown, and if the brightness is set to anything higher than 1, the console seems to short-circuit as turn off instantly. The console is still usable, but 3D must be turned off and brightness must be set to 1. When the console is partially folded, the brightness level on the top screen return to normal, however, it is unreliable. Furthermore, due to the brightness on the top screen being so high, the battery life is very poor when not being charged. The rubber casing of the Circle Pad also come loose and split. I might bin this one eventually as it wouldn’t be worth the cost to fix it. It’s a shame too because I have kept all of the original boxes (and inserts) of my consoles.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop