HYDRA MAXIMUS fuel injector cleaner, 500ML Treats Up To 250 litres, for cleaning diesel injectors performance enhancing diesel turbo cleaner additive for diesel fuel EGR valve cleaner diesel engines

£17
FREE Shipping

HYDRA MAXIMUS fuel injector cleaner, 500ML Treats Up To 250 litres, for cleaning diesel injectors performance enhancing diesel turbo cleaner additive for diesel fuel EGR valve cleaner diesel engines

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The only thing to be aware of here is that most modern cars have a device in the filler neck to stop you misfuelling. MBClub UK is in no way affiliated with Mercedes-Benz, DaimlerChrysler or any of their respective trademarks. T/box and a roof rack at a steady 65-70 mph and the odd dash up to 75 to get past stuff in the first lane. Not really surprising as it is a 16 year old Mercedes 320cdi, fortunately it is pre-dpf, no EGR and mostly motorway driving which all normally leads to a longer engine life, longer product life and so is why it is running well at 195,000 miles.

Additionally, not sure if it's related or not, but over the last few weeks, it has taken a second or two to fire when it has been stood overnight.This atomised spray means that each finely dispersed particle of fuel is surrounded by many molecules of air (20% oxygen) ensuring a more complete burn. OK, so let's forget about who is funding this experiment and take it for granted ( which is what they want you to do) that the bhp is indeed increased by 3%. I'm not particularly interested in economy figures and cannot confirm any improvements in that area but I am certainly happy with the improvements in driving dynamics. Not sure how good it improves the engine performance but really… so far my car engine is great condition for a 10 year old BMW. This is my second (500ml) bottle of Hydra Maximus, I was told about this product by a friend but as usual I was sceptical, I had used the last of my old additive and decided to give Hydra Maximus a go, primarily because it was cheaper than the one I was using.

It is important to ensure the car does some reasonably long journeys which also helps to keep the DPF regens happening as they should. The garageused Forté flush and fuel additive DPF clean, but guess all products are similar chemicals, so I'll go a hunting for the finer details.Update, after of a couple of months of use it does not seem to improve fuel economy if your engine is already running running well. As per many positive reviews of your product, you used to supply these bottles with a reinforced ziploc bag which was perfect for storing them (once opened) in my car. Would you say that your engine is running very clean from those figures, unless there is more to it than basic CO, HC and Lambda.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop