Obokidly 2-IN-1 USB Handbrake With Clamp Support G27/G29/G920 Compatible With PS4/XBOX ONE And PC For Simracing Game Sim Rig (Support G920 With Clamp, Blue)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Obokidly 2-IN-1 USB Handbrake With Clamp Support G27/G29/G920 Compatible With PS4/XBOX ONE And PC For Simracing Game Sim Rig (Support G920 With Clamp, Blue)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Feels much more natural and I’m now in the realms of being able to brake consistently every corner because it’s becoming much more about muscle memory and less about how far to push the pedal (which never works quite the way you think it will). I initially was going to put in the largest one and then decided on the second-largest one before I closed the pedal assembly.

Handbrake With Clamp Support G27/G29/G920 Obokidly 2-IN-1 USB Handbrake With Clamp Support G27/G29/G920

I took a few tenths off of my best time, but the really noticeable thing was the consistency of braking. After the firsts tests I felt the system too hard for me, and continuously I blocked the car because I couldn’t measure well the enough force I had to apply. They kept insisting that my G27 pedals were crap and I should replace them with something that has a load cell brake sensor. Now once installed the brake is Hard and I would say if you don’t have a rigid sim frame it could be an issue as the force required is substantial. I upgraded the brake pedal of my G923 with this and would recommend it to anyone who wants the feel of a realistic brake pedal.I bought the Truebrake as well as a 2 pack of the potentiometer upgrades for the clutch and accelerator for my Logitech G29 about a year and a half ago, I’ve had absolutely flawless performance out of all of these products and they have completely transformed my pedals! It took me a few laps to get used to the higher force needed but once I did, I became so much more consistent on the brakes. At first I really struggled with consistent performance due to figuring out calibration and being used to distance based braking but eventually I got it figured out. I’d also say that this is not some cheap-ass mod, clearly there’s a lot of love and attention to detail gone into this – it’s precision engineered out of premium materials. There are so many cars to play with, including my Subaru WRX STI (albeit a few years earlier edition).

Logitech G920 + G29 Handbrake Mod - How To | Budget Gaming Logitech G920 + G29 Handbrake Mod - How To | Budget Gaming

It’s only when you’re making hairpin turns, and desperately need to be perfect, you realise that you need a handbrake solution; because every split second matters. The result is that I now feel I can carry a bit more speed through the corner and into the following straight. What can I say, I got it for my G27 and this make braking in any sim way better than the standard pedal braking system.I’m not new to sim racing but I am new to modifications and extras like handbrakes so I want to know what’s best for me. Exceptionally smooth, quiet steering action thanks to helical gears modeled after gears used in automotive transmissions. Now has become a consistently brake system, that allowed me to decrease my lap time, and overall to be consistent lap by lap.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop