adidas Dame 5, Men's Dame 5

adidas Dame 5, Men's Dame 5

RRP: £124.42
Price: £62.21
£62.21 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

They have a lightweight Bounce midsole for elevated cushioning, a breathable upper that keeps the air flowing and all the signature details that celebrate the greatness of Damian Lillard. This section I didn’t like, not from a performance aspect as it played just fine, but it’s just noticeably cheap.

However, the very first time I played in them they were very slick, similar to my experience in the Harden Vol 3 and N3XT L3V3L. Read more about the condition New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the . The upper is designed with lightweight materials, a padded collar and internal pod system for comfort and support. If you enjoy court feel but want a balanced cushioning set up with some bounce back these are for you. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Your feedback is important to us, your review about this product will be revised by our experts and will be published within 5 working days.

This has more space than the harden 3, and yet has better traction even though they both use herringbone. Bullion markets can be volatile and the value of Bullion may fluctuate depending on the market value of precious metals.

I’d still look for a solid, non-translucent outsole if you’re aiming for 100% outdoor play, for maximum durability. I’ve had a single pair of Dame 5’s (the ones I reviewed) with translucent outsoles for nearly two years now and the traction is still intact. These are not quite as bouncy or fun feeling as previous Dames but they aren’t brickish like the Harden BE2 or Curry 6/5 or Havoc. You have the break in the Lebron xvi a little to eliminate the heel slip but yea the lacing the is a B!

side note I swapped out the insole from the Dame 2 into the 5 and you can stay true to size if you’re planning on swapping insoles. Not really interested in them personally but if you like them you don’t need my opinion or any other “reviewers’” thumbs up. Only complaint is the top of the heel rubs a bit at first, but I quickly forget about it and it has no impact on the skin, or the performance of the shoe. Breeze past defenders on the fast break, show your coach you're all effort with a tip-in or a big-time offensive rebound–or, better yet, let it fly from deep just like Dame. but anyways i think i got some Adidas Barricade Tennis Shoes instead which were really good but they weren’t “cool”.The silhouette is also constructed with a zonal herringbone traction pattern for enhanced grip and energetic color palettes. I’ve updated this review with some fresh alternatives that are very easy to find right now (not that the Dame 5 is tough to track down even in 2022+). Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person. Investments in Bullion should only be made as part of a diversified investment portfolio and investment advice should be sought before any investment is made. The Dame Certified signature line merges performance elements with that off-the-court swag that has made Damian Lillard such a charismatic MC.

Dame made his name by showing up in the moments that matter the most–when everything is on the line. For those that preferred the lower profile setup of the Dame 4, they might miss the court feel, but even with the thicker midsole, court feel is still readily available. It just won’t give you the look of premium leather but that might not be an issue if you’re just using these on-court. I still really like the cushioning on the Dame 5 but I don’t think it has the comfort of the Dame 2 which wowed me out of the box.My D Rose 8 are 9 1/2 (EUR 43 1/3 ) and I don’t know is it better to get Dame 5 same size or 9 (EUR 42 2/3). I was going to measure them with a ruler but I can tell it’s really close so there wasn’t really a point.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop