GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 4090 XTREME WATERFORCE 24GB Graphics Card - 24GB GDDR6X, WATERFORCE cooler, Metal back plate, 360mm radiator,DP 1.4, HDMI 2.1a, NVIDIA DLSS 3, GV-N4090EAORUSX W-24GD

£9.9
FREE Shipping

GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 4090 XTREME WATERFORCE 24GB Graphics Card - 24GB GDDR6X, WATERFORCE cooler, Metal back plate, 360mm radiator,DP 1.4, HDMI 2.1a, NVIDIA DLSS 3, GV-N4090EAORUSX W-24GD

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

That way the air bubble gets stuck up on the other side, you get more flow to your pump block as it has less bubbles and slouching, and you'll probably get better performance on top. Just imagine you already paid €2100 for a supposed top-tier GPU but you need to pay extra €300 euros for a full waterblock and fittings to make the card properly cooled. With nearly no moisture absorption, high thermal stability and high pressure tolerance, the sturdy FEP tubes greatly enhance product life and durability. They are doing it for free and it involves some physical changes to PCB as well as bios upgrade which is not compatible with rev 1.

Without any extra fan on the card, WATERFORCE provides the best cooling solution for the GPU/VRAM/MOSFET. Come join the discussion about computing, builds, collections, displays, models, styles, scales, specifications, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! I found quick fix to that regarding gaming, just before I go into any game I manually set my fan to Fixed 43% in afterburner, since I`ve done that I never experienced that "jet plane spike" again but after further investigation I can see trace of fan spikes in GpuZ (see pic) at least with that fix I cant hear them anymore. If in the unfortunate event an issue occurs after 30 days, please reach out to us by message and we can advise next steps on paid repairs or manufacturer warranty claims. I was on the fence about getting an AIO card but now think they are essential for these high power GPUs.GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 4090 XTREME WATERFORCE 24GB Graphics Card - 24GB GDDR6X, WATERFORCE cooler, Metal back plate, 360mm radiator,DP 1. As for design the card have plastic front shroud cover and for that reason is very light, I don't think that is wrong in any way. We may receive commission from Novuna Personal Finance based on an agreed percentage of the amount you borrow. If you're a gamer like myself and looking for cool and quiet hustle free water cooled GPU than by all means go for it.

The ideal way for PC enthusiasts to enjoy the benefits of water cooling without complicated installations. The ideal way for PC enthusiasts to enter the world of water cooling without having to deal with complicated installations. Please note the above quotation is an indicative cost and actual monthly payments may vary by +/- 2p per month. The triple-sized radiators and fins increase the surface area and volume for thermal, making the graphics card more stable and cooler under high overclocks. NVIDIA Reflex and GeForce RTX 40 Series GPUs deliver the lowest latency and best responsiveness for the ultimate competitive advantage.

Ocuk Limited trading as Overclockers UK is a credit broker, not a lender, and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. net forum and I appreciate all hard work you guys put to discover every possible issue this card might have. The metal back plate not only provides an aesthetical shape, but also enhances the structure of the graphics card to provide complete protection.

Oh now your CPU with be slouching as it will pull air from the top of the radiator and not give you so great performance. except for TDP and if it is if fact just TDP than why cant we just flush the bios with updated version. The double ball bearing structure has better heat endurance and efficiency than sleeve structure, and has at least twice the service life. These Gigabyte engineers don't do proper calculation, they do ill calculation to make core temperature looks good with a risk to burn components elsewhere.

This will usually involve letting them know what has gone wrong and they will arrange for the issue to be rectified for you. Unfortunately I can confirm sudden fan spikes from to 100% speed when card is under 100% load and heavily OC`ed for exaple while running benchmarks for prolonged amount of time. Very well-packed, arrived VERY quickly (arrived 2 days FedEx after shipped), and just as described, too! You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Copper GPU Water Cooling Block GPU Waterblock Graphics Card Water Cooling Block for Gigabyte GeForce RTX .

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). During gaming I do not suffer from extreme fan noise, but I realize that perhaps a different watercooled 4090 will be quieter. The triple-fan design can generate more airflow to better heat dissipation, delivering a powerful cooling and quiet gaming experience. Granzon Water Block for GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4090 WINDFORCE / XTERME WATERFORCE GPU Card / Copper Cooler .PROTECTION METAL BACK PLATEThe metal back plate not only provides an aesthetical shape, but also enhances the structure of the graphics card to provide complete protection.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop