BrewDog Hoppy Xmas 6% ABV IPA Beers 24x330ml Cans

BrewDog Hoppy Xmas 6% ABV IPA Beers 24x330ml Cans

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

RateBeer free membership enables you to find nearby gems and remember your favorites, and only takes a few moments. An easy-drinking, smooth IPA with a light, fluffy head that pairs brilliantly with the festive season. This will take 3-5 days from the time of dispatch, with day-specific dates to Australia, China, South Korea, Japan and Hong Kong. I’ve enjoyed opening and trying a new beer each day, a few were quite similar but thats to be expected I guess, on the whole we had a good variety of beers, different types and varying strengths – a hugely pleasurable experience all things told.

Expertly produced by award-winning craft brewery, Round Corner, to ensure your Yuletide festivities go with an Imperially assisted bang. A solid tropical flavour that is enhanced by good levels of carbonation pushing the beer around the mouth. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The pineapple and papaya flavours add a note of sweetness that takes the pithy bitter edge off the citrus.

It’s a nice enough ale, but save for some slight citrus notes I’m not really getting ‘hoppy xmas’ vibes other than from the look of the can itself. Slithered back round to the road and got some sand from the bunker and spread some of that and eventually got in. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Altogether, this is a tasty and enjoyable IPA with elements from New England and West Coast, nice level of bitterness, very nice.

Pineapple, citrus and papaya; single-hopped with Simcoe, Hoppy Christmas is an anti-festive IPA, redolent with summery flavours. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. A malty base is present, but the tropical and citrus flavours dance on the tongue like nutcrackers (sorry, couldn't resist one more) and make it a very fruity and tasty beer. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. Rate It Beer Geek Stats From: BrewDog Scotland, United Kingdom Style: American IPA ABV: 6% Score: Needs more ratings Avg: 3.I don’t know why but I was anticipating something winter-spiced and invoking feelings of being sat by the fire in a country pub on a cold winter’s night, but I don’t really get any of that. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. To offset this 'hobby', he also cycles, runs and plays cricket when not spending time with his family. Naturally today’s beer has got to be Christmas themed and I’ve gone for craft beer heavyweights BrewDog. The cans, following Brewdog's standard practice, are in a strong base colour (plummy red) with the usual simple design and a few nice snowflake details given that it's released as a seasonal offering.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop