I Like me! (Picture Puffin Books)

I Like me! (Picture Puffin Books)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My sincerest apologies to the three kids I rejected over a round of Sorry, but I had a blue school bus to draw.) American single certifications – Lauv – I Like Me Better". Recording Industry Association of America . Retrieved May 15, 2022.

Austria Top 40 – Single-Charts 2017". oe3.orf.at. Archived from the original on December 30, 2017 . Retrieved December 29, 2017.

I Like Me Better" proved to be a strong hit in parts of Europe and Oceania. In Australia, the song peaked at number eight on the ARIA Singles Chart, with it being certified triple Platinum by the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA) for exceeding 210,000 sales and streams. Similarly, the song peaked at number 13 on the New Zealand Singles Chart, and obtained a platinum certification there. Top 20 Most Streamed International Singles In Malaysia – Week 47". Recording Industry Association of Malaysia. November 17–23, 2017 . Retrieved December 3, 2017– via Facebook.

To have someone who can cheer you up is fine, but it’s not healthy to solely depend on another’s praise or expect it. Sometimes, the only person you need is yourself. Sometimes, the only person you will have is yourself. British single certifications – Lauv – I Like Me Better". British Phonographic Industry . Retrieved June 12, 2020. IFPI" (in Czech). Hitparáda – Digital Top 100 Oficiální. IFPI Czech Republic. Note: Change the chart to CZ – SINGLES DIGITAL – TOP 100 and insert 201740 into search. Retrieved October 10, 2017. Le Top de la semaine: Top Singles Téléchargés – SNEP (Week 46, 2017)" (in French). Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique. Archived from the original on 2017-12-16 . Retrieved November 21, 2017.

Netflix (2018-07-26), To All The Boys I've Loved Before | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix , retrieved 2018-08-21 Top 100 Single-Jahrescharts". GfK Entertainment (in German). offiziellecharts.de . Retrieved December 29, 2017. IFPI" (in Slovak). Hitparáda – Singles Digital Top 100 Oficiálna. IFPI Czech Republic. Note: Select SINGLES DIGITAL - TOP 100 and insert 201744 into search. Retrieved November 7, 2017.

This may have been the only children’s self-esteem book I have read (and remember), but I paid attention to messages past classes have declared in their books. What I notice is this: “I have lots of friends, because I’m a great listener!” or “I love playing on the basketball team, because I am good at it!” The latter is then followed by a picture of a kid surrounded by a cheering crowd, of course, but other people aren’t always around to help give someone a confidence boost. Not everyone wants to boost someone’s confidence. Having sharp ears and the ability to pay attention to words hopping out of mouths is a particular trait one can feel proud about, sure. Athletically gifted? Well, I envy you. It’s great to have pride in your good traits, but what if you don’t have friends? Who’s going to care about your listening skills then? What about accepting yourself as a whole?

I Like Me Better" is a song recorded and produced by American singer Lauv. It was released on May 19, 2017, [2] and is included on Lauv's compilation album I Met You When I Was 18 (The Playlist), which was released on May 31, 2018. The song was written by Lauv and Michael Matosic. It has also been used in an Android Auto app commercial, [3] in the trailer of Netflix's romantic comedy To All the Boys I've Loved Before, [4] and in the fall ball episode of Netflix's comedy series The Expanding Universe of Ashley Garcia. [5] Canadian single certifications – Lauv – I Like Me Better". Music Canada . Retrieved August 15, 2022.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop