Miracles Do Happen: God Can Do the Impossible

Miracles Do Happen: God Can Do the Impossible

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It seems we see signs, wonders, and miracles all over our Bibles. But for many of us, we see an absence of signs, wonders, and miracles in our lives and in the world around us. So where did the wonders go? It’s a question from a college student who writes in to us. I think this is what the Law of Attraction is mainly about, so why not think and remain positive, so that the positive happens in our life, because we then attract only that to ourselves. I know it’s not all that easy to remain positive always, but that’s what life is all about – thinking and moving ahead, accepting the ups and downs, and just going on. I wrote about what I think is the difference between faith and miracle in one of the comments above, but a miracle could be a part of your fate. We absolutely can’t create a miracle that can save us from death or hurt, and instantly change our life; it just happens. There were fewer miracles in the Bible than you probably think, and more miracles today than you probably know.” Father, show us your loving devotion and grant us your deliverance. Incline your ear and answer us, for we are in great hardship. Restore us, O God of our salvation. We ask for a miracle from heaven, that we may rejoice in you. Surely your rescue is near to those who fear you. O Lord, we praise you that your righteousness looks down from heaven. We praise you that you will indeed provide what is good, and we will see increase. Amen.

Stories to Prove Miracles Do Happen | Life in 3 Uplifting Stories to Prove Miracles Do Happen | Life in

I’ve witnessed many miracles in my life and do pray for them often. Not for myself, but for others. The success stories go on and on! That I was pronounced dead at age 24, after 20 minutes of constant CPR by my doctor during an ambulance shortage, and was brought about by the heart surgeon’s last ditch effort of pressing his thumb as hard as he could into my left eye. Miracle. My husband says that perhaps there was a guardian angel who wanted me to live – who pushed me safely to the side, because my work wasn’t complete in this world. Glorious Father, you are our sun and our shield. You give grace and glory. You withhold no good thing from those who walk in integrity. We ask now for a miracle. Turn this valley of weeping into a place of abundance. May we go from strength to strength. Hear our prayer, O Lord God of Hosts. Look with favor on us. How blessed are those who trust in you. Our hearts cry out to you for divine aid, and we thank you for your mercy. Amen. Wow Harleena! What great post. I still have tears in my eyes from reading yours and Sarah’s story. Truly inspiring.Lord Jesus Christ, thank you that you are my strength and my song, you fill my heart with joy. Your name is powerful. At your name, mountains shake and seas roar. At your name, creation sings with joy. At your name, demons flee. At your name, every knee will bow and every tongue confesses that you are Lord. In your powerful name, I offer my prayer. Give me assurance that there is no power greater than your name. Give me eternal comfort and good hope through grace, comfort my heart and establish me in every step I take. Through your mighty name, Amen. Every moment of your life is actually a miracle. Right from the time you are born, to the time you live your life, isn’t each passing moment a miracle? How do you notice such miracles? The heart of Christianity is that Christ Jesus, the Son of God, came into the world at a point in history in the past to reveal what God is like and to accomplish salvation for all who believe in him by dying and rising again. Miracles cluster around that appearance in history in Jesus and in the life of the apostles to vindicate his claim and their writings. Swinburne also presents a strong argument opposing Hume's evidence against miracles, he questioned what Hume classed as an educated person, which led him to wonder who counted as barbarous and finally he noted that miracles do not try and prove another religion wrong from right

Do Miracles Happen in Real Life - Aha!NOW Do Miracles Happen in Real Life - Aha!NOW

Heavenly Father, thank you that nothing is impossible for you. Hear my prayer for a miracle. Fill me with faith that you can answer. What seems impossible to me is within your power. When I can’t think of a solution, you are still able to act. Please help me believe that nothing I face in life can compare to you. You are the God of the impossible. Neither death or life, angels or rulers, things present or future, height or depth, or anything else in all creation, will be able to separate me from your love. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen. Prayers always help June, they always do. Your prayers were certainly answered after you saw the vision, and yes, that was the sign of His presence that might have healed your granddaughter. I wonder as to why the pastor had a different vision that he had to fight out and ask for her life, which she was eventually given. I guess each one of us experience different things, but miracles do happen, IF we believe they do, isn’t it? And your healthy and lively granddaughter is the living proof of it all.You are like me there because I too DO believe that without His intervention, miracles don’t happen 🙂 Trust me Queen Harleena, I can actually continue but I’m guessing it would be too long and I don’t want to bore you or anyone else reading it.

Miracles Quotes (969 quotes) - Goodreads Miracles Quotes (969 quotes) - Goodreads

Wiles found it difficult to believe in miracles [miracles other than the creation miracle] as it leads to believe in a God whom is bias and arbitrary, why does it seem that good people suffer? I like the tips you gave on creating our own miracle, they are potent yet simple techniques of creating our miracles.

I agree with the quote you mentioned ~ “Miracles only happen if you believe in miracles.”. It makes me think that even if someone through your experience or my sister’s, he /she might ask “Why me?”. Not because they survived and grateful, but fed up of living or something negative going on in their mind. Different lives are always interesting to observe 🙂 Evidence of recent miracles, e.g. Jeanne Fretel who was diagnosed as incurable with tuberculosis and upon her pilgrimage to Lourdes n 1948 all her sign disappeared completely and she was fully cured No one thought she will make it. Even after survival, her brain was damaged and was blind. But now, she’s so normal and all senses are better than any of us in family. She did it and I just turned around to see her sleeping like a baby girl 🙂 I think life and everything in it is a living, breathing, magnificent, multi-faceted gem whose every aspect contains a miracle. Every reflection, every glimpse, every shadow of turning, whether it be a language, or that we can speak at all, or that we have faith to believe, are all miracles.

Beautiful Stories That Prove Miracles Actually Happen 7 Beautiful Stories That Prove Miracles Actually Happen

Life is good, and it’s okay to be skeptical – the wise say that there’s a time for everything. Keep learning, keep experiencing and probably the “Gods” will be happy with you and gift you a miracle! 😉I loved Carrie’s video, which goes on to explain how we can really create miracles in our own lives in a much better way than what I mentioned. Hope you liked it 🙂 There are so many things that always occurs in life and, you will really believe that there is a being called GOD.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop