Before I Let Go

Before I Let Go

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Fans of Colleen Hoover will love this beautiful, unforgettable, oh-so-real second-chance romance whose characters will stay in your heart long after reading’ JILL SHALVIS A gorgeously poignant story of healing, family, and love. Kennedy Ryan is a true artist." - Helen Hoang

Their love was supposed to last forever. But when life delivered blow after devastating blow, Yasmen and Josiah Wade found that love alone couldn’t solve or save everything. I appreciate the recent shift in romance away from perfect characters (thin, young, rich, successful, beautiful/handsome) with perfect lives. Their love was supposed to last forever. But when life delivered blow after devastating blow, Yasmen and Josiah Wade found that love had its limits . . it couldn’t save their marriage. Few authors can write romance like Kennedy Ryan. Queen Move is a dazzling second-chance romance that is real, sexy, and will have even the most skeptical believing in soulmates." - Jennifer L Armentrout

Before I Let Go Pdf Download

Soon, a stolen kiss leads to another. It’s hot. Secretive. And good until old wounds reopen. Is it too late for them to find forever? Or could they even be better, the second time around? When It Falls Apart by Catherine Bybee: Review, excerpt, interview with the author, and a giveaway! Real, raw, magnificent— Before I Let Go is the beautiful angst I love to read.” — Colleen Hoover, #1 New York Times bestselling author A RITA Award Winner and bestselling author, Kennedy Ryan writes for women from all walks of life, empowering them and placing them firmly at the center of each story and in charge of their own destinies. Her heroes respect, cherish, and lose their minds for the women who capture their hearts. Devastating, thought provoking, and so hopeful, this deeply romantic second-chance love story brought out all my emotions. This book is stunningly beautiful’ FARAH HERON

Love is hard. And when trauma is added to the mix, the partner you adore can struggle to be the partner you need. Fans of Colleen Hoover will love this beautiful, unforgettable, oh-so-real second-chance romance whose characters will stay in your heart long after reading. Kennedy Ryan is a brilliant storyteller who can make you cry one moment and snort-laugh the next." - Jill Shalvis I tipped over from wildly attracted and more-than-slightly pussy-whipped into the real thing. Into love. That moment is soldered into my memory. It’s one I’ll never forget. I don’t read a lot of romance, so I haven’t read anything by Kennedy Ryan, but she’s written a lot of books. The the Grip series (2017), the Hoops series (2018-2019), The Kingmaker in 2019, Queen Move (2020) , and Reel (2021). Do you have a favorite? Tell me in comments!

Before I Let Go Book PDF download for free

Synopsis: Their love was supposed to last forever. But when life dealt them some truly devastating blows, Yasmen and Josiah found that love couldn’t solve their problems or save their marriage. Yasmen and Josiah are divorced, raised their two children Deja (13) and Kassim (10), run their successful soul fusion restaurant Grits together and take each day as it comes. Yasmen is very active in her children’s activities, sporting and school events and is a very active member of her community organizing local business events. Josiah and Yasmen fell in love and loved each other intensely and beautifully, but several tragedies befell their family and led to their divorce. Kennedy Ryan writes modern romance with such emotion and beauty. Her stories are guaranteed to break your heart and then they heal it, each and every time." - Kylie Scott I definitely recommend Before I Let Go to romance readers who enjoy a book with characters who aren’t twenty-somethings with stars in their eyes, but a little older and been through some things. It leaned a bit toward women’s fiction while still being a true romance read. Real, raw, magnificent— Before I Let Go is the beautiful angst I love to read.”— Colleen Hoover, #1 New York Timesbestselling author

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop