There's A Pharaoh In Our Bath!

There's A Pharaoh In Our Bath!

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The sights, sounds, discoveries and experiences are related in diary format, with photos, letters, and envelopes to explore. BBC Bitesize offers a great selection of video resources, text information and quizzes for home learning. Five students with particularly insightful opinions shared their thoughts, which will hopefully inspire future readers of all ages to experience this fantastic story! Nub and Iteti guide readers through Ancient Egyptian life in 1422 BC, with the narrative and activities all leading up to stopping a crime and preventing a dangerous curse from being unleashed!

Autumn 1 Autumn 2 Spring 1 Spring 2 Summer 1 Summer 2

A bundle of lessons and pack of activties etc for a study in English of the popular story There`s a Pharoah in our Bath by Jeremy Strong - over 12 ideas, lessons, comprehension ideas and Big writing including story, diary and newspaper article work - these can be edited or adapted to suit your classes and goes from chapter 1 (including comprehension activties) that could be used for guided reading sessions - This will save you a lot of work and could easily be used for a half term of lessons or beyond also includes a drama lesson - This would be idea for someone new to the topic and used in conjuction with the topic of Ancient Egypt - A great bundle ! Gave it 5* ‘because it is funny, scary and a mystery that needs to be solved’, describing the story as ‘magical’. However, this student thought it could be even better ‘if it gave a bit more description about Grimstone and Jelly’.

Learn strange and wonderful facts, find mysteries and mummies to uncover, and learn how to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphs. Saranno i soli dodici velocissimi capitoli, saranno i caratteri cubitali della pagine o i disegni, ma è evidente che è scritto per i bambini più piccoli; quelli che incominciano a saper leggere e vogliono immergersi in una storia divertente. But then they discover that the man is an ancient Egyptian pharaoh named Sennapod, who has been dead for over 4,000 years.

Theres A Pharaoh In Our Bath by Nick Sharratt | Goodreads

Many, many many years ago Jeremy Strong came to the school where I taught and read some of his stories. Nick Sharratt is the author-illustrator of numerous books for children, including The Foggy, Foggy Forest and Dinosaurs’ Day Out. This cat bears an uncanny resemblance to a cat ornament given to Topher by his mother and so they name it ‘Ka’, meaning ‘double’. Beginning with discovering Ancient Egypt, the reader follows the Pharaohs, religion and daily life, through to the end of the Egyptian era.And with detailed history, archaeology and cultural information, The Incredible Pop-Up Mummy will be an incredibly popular KS2 library book.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop