Tory's Story: A Sweet, Submissive, Sexy, Bicurious, Kinky, Crossdresser Coming Out, Forced Feminization Fantasy Romance

£4.525
FREE Shipping

Tory's Story: A Sweet, Submissive, Sexy, Bicurious, Kinky, Crossdresser Coming Out, Forced Feminization Fantasy Romance

RRP: £9.05
Price: £4.525
£4.525 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Avid reader reviewed The Doctor Will Feminize You Now: One Man's Helpless Descent from MD to Sissy French Maid.

For those wishing to include more formal training with a dominatrix, for example then you probably want to get a referral from other sissies. Most commonly associated with BDSM (bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, sadism and masochism) and communities who identify with leather and rubber fetishes, animal role-play, crossdressers and others. I wish our little "victim" had listened to his "tormentor" announce that she was in love with her/him. Using makeup and shaving most parts of the body to become as smooth as a female can also be integrated into your daily and weekly regime.

When creating them, we took into account the differences in the body structure of men and women and the way in which the body behaves during movement. Many clients we see, practise the art and science of crossdressing to try to pass whilst in a public setting – it’s a genuine challenge with enormous highs.

Janet doesn't just sell clothing and outfits for crossdressers and transgender women, she also shares her knowledge as a trans female through her private transformation services! This was about a teen-aged girl explicitly feminizing and making her (male) best friend of many years becoming a sissified cheerleader at an (almost) all-girl school. Don’t be tricked into paying more for your silicone breast forms from some of the other sellers out there that are using scare tactics and mis-information to get you to pay hundreds of dollars more for what they claim are higher quality silicone breast forms! I spent a lot of my spare time helping out at a small caravan site in the woods close to my house and got on well with John, the owner of the site.Crossdressing is commonly referred to as the practice of wearing clothing associated with the opposite gender from which you were born. Traditional male roles can be very stressful and the release of such burdens by crossdressing not only help heterosexual men to relax from such pressures but often lead to a better understanding of what it is to be a female in today’s society. Sissies, on the other hand, get a thrill from being forced to dress and present as a female in public by a dominatrix, for example.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop