Supergirl Barbie Doll, Collectible Doll from The Flash Movie Wearing Red and Blue Suit with Cape, Doll Stand Included [ Exclusive], (HKG13)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Supergirl Barbie Doll, Collectible Doll from The Flash Movie Wearing Red and Blue Suit with Cape, Doll Stand Included [ Exclusive], (HKG13)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Do not translate text that appears unreliable or low-quality. If possible, verify the text with references provided in the foreign-language article. She has no earring holes, I did that myself but its an easy thing to do with a pin needle and any earring. Just mentioning it if some were expecting her to come with earrings. Is the doll overpriced for what she is? Definitely. She does not come with shoes or boots - her outfit is literally a sewn on onesie with sewn on cape. The outfit has no details, and everything you see is a print on bodysuit.

Digital Cameras, camera lenses, Headsets, Speakers, Projectors, Home Entertainment (new and certified refurbished) 15 Days Returnable Vandaryeva faced Supergirl JaroonsakMuayThai at ONE: Heavy Hitters on January 14, 2022. [11] She lost the bout via controversial split decision, but earned the Performance of the Night bonus. [12] Dan Kuhl (2023-02-09). "Iman Barlow to face Ekaterina Vandaryeva at ONE Fight Night 8 in March". Combat Press . Retrieved 2023-02-12.Vandaryeva faced Iman Barlow on March 25, 2023, at ONE Fight Night 8. [16] She lost the fight via unanimous decision. [17] Personal life [ edit ] Iskenderov, Parviz (23 February 2017). "Ekaterina Vandaryeva Beautifies Muay Thai". Fightmag.com.au . Retrieved 5 March 2017.

Ekaterina Vandaryeva wanted to enter the Police Academy, but later chose the Belarusian State University of Physical Training (specializing in tourism management); which she graduated in 2013 [7]

a b c журнал, Мужской (2 October 2012). "Екатерина Вандарьева проведет свой бой в рамках W5 Fighter!". Menasby.com . Retrieved 2017-03-05. She comes on the superhero body, like the Laverne, Wonder Woman and Tomb Raider collector dolls. I personally like it. Its articulated and looks really nice in Barbie outfits, specially since shes a bit fuller. Her feet are permanently high heel which I love (but hate that the outfit didnt come with soles or shoes - its literally a onesie). Rob Cox (April 27, 2021). "Ekaterina Vandaryeva says her love of fighting was rekindled during quarantine". asianmma.com. The Mattel Supergirl Barbie uses the design specs reserved for their collectible signature series. The best Superman and Supergirl figures tend to be the ones with felt fabric capes, Mattel also uses the costume Calle wears in the movie as the reference and includes all the finer details of Kryptonian suits that the DCEU employs.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop