Parallel Paradise Vol. 1

Parallel Paradise Vol. 1

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Natalie (in Japanese). March 6, 2017. Archived from the original on December 15, 2019 . Retrieved June 21, 2020. I mean, the manga started minimally interesting, but it evolved enough to make itself cool, and then it dropped. A lot. From the author of Elfen Lied and various other manga, Parallel Paradise is a story about the delicate subject of gender differences, sexuality and society as a whole. All of these topics are handled in a delicate yet hard-hitting way that really glorify the best parts of female empowerment and feminism. Look.....I will be quite honest. This is a guilty pleasure manga hands down. I take no shame in enjoying this as is. *Minor/little Spoilers*

Parallel Paradise - Wikipedia

Parallel paradise is one of those stories that after few chapters, you start to ask yourself ''why is it not a hentai'', but what makes this manga to deserve such a high note ,in my opinion, is a story itself. After some time I started to skip sex scenes and focus on plot, because it is so entertaining. It begins as a typical isekai, where our hero got pushed by a stange creature from a third floor and gets teleport into a world where he is only living man. There are so many mysteries and every time we got new informations about the world I started reading the manga before finding out that it was also from the same creator of 'Elfen Lied'&'Brynhildr in the Darkness'. Story: What I said just about sums it up thus far, the sex scenes were if i remember correctly far less forced in during the first 15 chapters, but afterOkamoto Lynn is well-known for his most famous manga, Elfen Lied, but I started loving him when I read his true masterpiece, Brynhildr in the darkness. I wasn't hoping a new masterpiece when I started to read this, but I believe he would have done something interesting. Obviously, I was completely wrong. a b "Parallel Paradise Vol. 1". Seven Seas Entertainment. Archived from the original on April 12, 2020 . Retrieved June 21, 2020. This is an example of "we're going to have some good ideas and make them become into a only-sex manga, chapter by chapter". A women's world of swords and sorcery just summoned their only human man–a bewildered student from Earth!

Read Parallel Paradise - manga Online in English - Manga Read

Thoughts: This has been such a ride for me. I binged 19 volumes over the span of three days since I couldn't stop reading. The girls and sex has been fun and the mysterious plot keeps me on my toes. This uncommon combo of mass sex and dramatic plot makes it special to me, but even then, I can't say it's perfect at what it did, though it might be in part because of some of the poor translations I saw. Started as a 6/10 for me, but it's a 7/10 as the plot progressed. In Elfen Lied, some girls were born with horns, allowing them to use a strange ability in the form of invisible hands. They were experimented on. One character melted when she died.Must be crap then." This is a bias I advise you toss aside for now, since unlike most isekai this isn't a typical story about a character going through an average RPG storyline of gaining some mystical power, acquiring his own harem and going on a quest to defeat some for of evil deity. While this story might feature those elements at some parts, this is a much sophisticated story that really breaks new ground in the possible potentials of isekai manga. The male protagonist in this story is merely a driving force to show you a magnificent land ruled by capable female societies. In no way does this character end up becoming a mary sue who manages all the issues of the world by himself. On his quest the MC bonds with many female warriors with whose help he manages to overcome many hurdles. The gender differences do come into play a bit but in no way does it focus on either male or female superiority in this story. The author is clearly a feminist at heart and has a lot of knowledge on this subject. Parallel Paradise Vol. 14". Seven Seas Entertainment. Archived from the original on November 26, 2022 . Retrieved November 26, 2022.

Parallel Paradise | Manga - Reviews - MyAnimeList.net

The remaining elements of this Manga are decent but nothing special. The art is good enough and consistetly so. The girls do fall into some established norms, but have enough unique characteristics to not feel flat. And while this is ultimately a huge wishfullfillment story, Youta has enough flaws and troubles for that aspect to not become annoying. ones). The MC is the main focus most of the time, but he doesn't seem to evolve a lot. He grows determined sure, but it's not like he learns lessons or anything. Scenery: Fantasy and adventure-like scenery. In this isekai world you'll see the usual things such a people living like the medieval ages and fantasy monsters (elves, dragons, golems, etc). There's a guy-girl ratio of 1:1M so you'll see girls every where and reoccurring sex. They all seem to wear clothes that have their groans covered, but exposed (like the groan hole in chaps for example, but wearing panties or a leotard beneath).to being saved, and then to possibly facing his past (not too sure since this is what I've read up to atm).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop