Swallow you up volume 1: Vore anthology (F/M, BBW, GIANTESS)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

She soon develops into his obsession, something that can only intensify when he learns the eighteen-year-old is still growing.

I know what I said, but we can’t just accept this,” his voice was sounding clearer, the whimpering gave way to the low rumble of rage. I wish just once the bbw could be more realistic and not just a city girl with books good and a tiny waist.

Disclaimer: Any persons, places, or events in this story that are recognizible are purely a coincidence. Zack is shrunken down the day of his soon to be wife,Sarah's 25th birthday,unfortunally for Zack,she dosen't know he's there! This is the story of Kurt, Kurt was a very abnormal sized high school student at 6 feet 11 inches tall but little did he know his colossal size wouldn't last much longer on the night of his graduation his life would change FOREVER! The English advance was then delayed by the need to pass through the choke-point presented by the bridge itself. As the girls go on with there live's A fantasy of there's soon come's true when one of the sister's makes a potion, for all there dream's to come true.

As all the regional champion's gather to discuss new rules and policies, the all-female league led by the Sinnoh champion herself, Cynthia, vote on a brand-new law to be implemented.com, though here we have to do away with the ability to have other people directly add chapters, and instead I'll be posting the more relevant routes done so far. Even at first, she seemed like the girl of my dreams, but she had a secret, and once it was revealed I would learn what a big girl really is. Products shown, tagged or featured on YouTube by creators are sold by merchants and are subject to merchant's terms and conditions. Huge oversized totaly private rear yard gets arternoon shade, and BIG patio is perfect for entertaining!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop