Chainsaw Man, Vol. 4: Volume 4

Chainsaw Man, Vol. 4: Volume 4

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

War reveals that, having left Asa's brain intact, the latter's self has been preserved, causing the two to share one body, [106] and consequently names herself "Yoru" (meaning "Night" in contrast to Asa's name, which means "Morning").

Last volume, readers saw nearly every member of Division 4 wiped out by partners of the Gun Devil, including a powerful and emotional death for Denji’s first friend. Yoru, the War Devil, intends to find Pochita and battle him again so as to slay him, in a seeming revenge plot for him eating part of her (plus other Devils that contributed to War's power, like the WWII and Nuclear Weapons Devils), [13] [14] [15] [25] [16] while avoiding her sisters (or at least Fami) in the process.I say that because he seems laid-back and carefree… probably because he loves to drink and is, most likely, drunk all of the time. I have read the volume and I have to say several manga panels are adapted exactly the same in the anime which I always love.

After being killed on a job, he is revived by his pet devil Pochita and becomes something new and dangerous-Chainsaw Man! The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Unbeknownst to the Four Horsemen, this was because Pochita had changed forms on the verge of death and escaped to Earth; [1] this is when Denji and an injured Pochita met. Additionally, though claiming to want to save humanity from extinction, she appears consequentialist (like Makima) in so far as she is willing to wreak global havoc to do so and sacrifice countless lives; [33] [35] [59] [27] [60] Fami also has (like Makima) been willing to heavily involve herself with humans to pursue her agenda, chiefly by forming the Chainsaw Man Church.

Not only is Yoru subject to unique limitations while possessing Asa's body, such as being unable to take her over when Asa is stricken with fear, [83] [84] she also lacks raw power. Manga is original and I only bought it to check the artwork as people were saying manga is much brutal and uncensored than the anime. Together, the Horsemen sisters are known to have engaged in a particularly brutal battle in Hell against the Devil feared most by other Devils: "Chainsaw Man" (aka Pochita).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop