Blue Bug Plush Bearded Dragon

Blue Bug Plush Bearded Dragon

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. CollectA is one of the world's largest makers of toy animal replicas, our products are of high quality in both sculpture and painting.

The Baby Dragon has its own decoration pendant made of sterling silver, natural white pearls and cubic zirconia. The nose and wings are made of baked polymer clay, painted with acrylic paint and dry pastels, and also varnished. Bearded Dragons are also know as Pogona, they tend to be affectionate and want spending time with you! A cookie is used to collect anonymous traffic data and this aggregate, non-personal information is collated to assist in analysing the usage of the site.THE KING OF CHILL ❃ Bearded Dragons are also know as Pogona, they tend to be affectionate and want spending time with you! We use Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising (Remarketing and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). These features use first-party and third-party cookies to inform, optimise and serve ads based on your past visits to our site. Hangout with this easy-going and relaxed reptile right now by bringing home this Bearded Dragon stuffed animal. x 18cm Cat ~ Dog ~ Lizard ~ Bearded Dragon ~ Rabbit ~ Guinea Pig Photo Memorial Grave Marker - For use Outdoors or Indoors.

We named him "Otto" and he resides in a place of honor on a chair in my bedroom that he shares with my other lizard friends. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy.

The dragon is thread crocheted 00AK, totally made by me Materials: yarn, sewing thread, glass beads for eyes. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. S. may incur supplementary customs duties, import taxes, processing fees, brokerage fees, or other charges linked to imports, contingent upon the customs value of the item.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop