No More Sleepless Nights

No More Sleepless Nights

RRP: £15.99
Price: £7.995
£7.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Even one night of sleep deprivation affects how you view and select which foods to eat. Sleep deprivation impacts our brains in a way that prompts us to feel more rewarded by less healthy food and engage in higher calorie consumption, which is likely why insomnia and obesity are linked. The Sleep Foundation editorial team is dedicated to providing content that meets the highest standards for accuracy and objectivity. Our editors and medical experts rigorously evaluate every article and guide to ensure the information is factual, up-to-date, and free of bias.

In general, sleeping pills and sleep aids are most effective when used sparingly for short-term situations, such as traveling across time zones or recovering from a medical procedure. Your insomnia won't be cured by sleeping pills—in fact, over the long-term they can actually make insomnia worse. I can get through the presentation even if I'm tired. I can still rest and relax tonight, even if I can't sleep. Healthline has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy. You can buy tablets or liquids (sometimes called sleeping aids) from a pharmacy that may help you sleep better. We are proud to continue our work with partners, including Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue, to raise even more awareness of the Safe Space Pledge and to be part of the strong local partnership which delivers it, for the benefit of Nottingham’s vibrant night-time economy.”

If sleep worries are getting in the way of your ability to unwind at night, the following strategies may help. The goal is to train your body to associate the bed with sleep and nothing else—especially not frustration and anxiety. Valerian. Valerian is an herb with mild sedative effects that may help you sleep better. However, the quality of valerian supplements varies widely. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. (2018, December 12). Spilling the beans: How much caffeine is too much?, Retrieved June 15, 2021, from Different parts of your brain will have a hard time communicating with each other. This severely impairs your cognitive performance, causing symptoms like: Insomnia is the inability to fall asleep or stay asleep at night, resulting in unrefreshing or non-restorative sleep. And it’s a very common problem, one that takes a toll on your energy, mood, and ability to function during the day. Chronic insomnia can even contribute to serious health problems.

Unrealistic expectations: I should be able to sleep well every night like a normal person. I shouldn't have a problem!

What is insomnia? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/inso#. Accessed Sept. 6, 2016. Good sleep hygiene. Practicing healthy sleep habits is key to preventing and treating sleep deprivation. Medical problems or illness. Many medical conditions and diseases can contribute to insomnia, including asthma, allergies, Parkinson's disease, hyperthyroidism, acid reflux, kidney disease, and cancer. Chronic pain is also a common cause of insomnia.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop