The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck and Guidebook (Official Keepsake Box Set)

£15
FREE Shipping

RRP: £30.00
Price: £15
£15 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As the deck’s box states, there are no rights or wrongs – these are simply my personal interpretations. This idea made the renaming of the Court cards into Daughter, Son, Mother, and Father easier to grasp for me. As such, this card can be associated with completion, the sense that something has reached a spiritually ordained conclusion. The blankness in the middle is the void, expanding out into plant life (the first circle) and sentient life (the second circle), all contained in the wholeness of the spirit (the final circle). Having a strong idea of ​​who we are as individuals is essential for us to be authentic, set goals, and live our lives in a way that works for us.

Swan: Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Tarot Deck – Unlocking Words - […] As always, for more information about the Wild Unknown Tarot cards, check out Carrie Mallon. In this sense, the Empress asks you to embrace your own role both as a nurturer and as a receiver of nurturing.

Kim Krans is not only a vanguard of the new tarot movement, but the person who is redefining it for the twenty-first century. Even the box set itself is protected by a cardboard dust jacket, which features information about the deck and many images of the cards.

For beginners, I would still recommend the deck, but I would also recommend they gather other tarot books and sources to use along side this. Wands are wise, active and creative snakes that protect their family and territory, but can become the most dangerous enemies. Grab yourself a Rider-Waite deck, a good tarot beginners book and then let your intuition guide you with a beautiful deck like this one. For those who live in rural areas, natural beauty and natural ferocity walk hand-in-hand, and often signpost the future. When the card contains a human figure, the person is sometimes considered to be equal parts male and female.There are many cards that speak of ease and fluency, but The Chariot presents a counterpoint to these concepts. Instead of avoiding difficulties, The Chariot challenges you to be like the horse in this card and face challenges directly. You need to show that you are the boss and in control of the situation, but this also requires you to be in control of yourself.

The deck is challenging but not confronting – it feels like a comfortable friend who is teaching you something new. In a Tarot reading, in a positive sense, the card can remind you to tap into your steadfast determination. The Chapter Titled Reading The Cards Has sub-chapters about Getting Readings, What To Ask, Shuffling, Cutting, Spreads, Reverse Cards, and some sage advice about respecting and caring for your cards.I think of the World as a sort of combination of the Magician and the High Priestess: the World is about both “doing” and “being.

On her forehead is a black crescent moon, which suggests that her soul is still open to receiving new wisdom.

The suggestion to consider what you want to know and why you want to know it before trying to formulate your question is really great and something I will incorporate to help people clarify their question. Her publications include ABC Dream, 123 Dream, Hello Sacred Life, and the Animal Spirit Deck and Guidebook.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop