JUNO & Co. Clean 10 Cleansing Balm 10 Ingredients Makeup Remover 85g / 3.0oz

JUNO & Co. Clean 10 Cleansing Balm 10 Ingredients Makeup Remover 85g / 3.0oz

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Out of all of the balms we tested, this product stood out to us the most for its consistency, cleansing ability, and for the way it left our skin feeling post-cleanse — in fact, it earned a perfect score across all of our testing categories. Compared with some balms on the market, we found there to be no oily residue left behind from this product. One tester even noted that the balm removed all traces of makeup, even that which was "baked and caked" on. We even found that our skin felt more moisturized and supple after using it; the same tester noted that her skin had been feeling extra dry due to retinol use, but that this balm has been "fantastic" for gently cleansing her sensitive skin while also restoring moisture. She also noticed an overall improvement in her skin's clarity and tone. My skin became the smoothest, clearest, and softest it has ever been when I incorporated a cleansing balm into my skincare routine. Cleansing oils or balms are commonly used as the first part of a two-step K-beauty process called double-cleansin g—i.e., my favorite way to thoroughly clean my face. And, as a daily wearer of waterproof eyeliner, cream eyeshadow, and lip stains, I need a heavy-duty makeup remover to get my face clean, which is where my favorite cleansing balms come in.

Use the flannelto wipe away the balm in gentle sweeping motions. If you’ve been wearing makeup, you may need to resoak and repeat this step. This balm is delivered differently than others we tested as it comes in a tube rather than your typical pot. When first applied, it has the consistency of a gel-cream moisturizer, but as it's rubbed in, it has a clear, buttery texture that melts down into the skin, despite being completely oil-free. It starts to dissolve your makeup right after you start gently massaging the product with circular motions into the skin. The one downside for our tester is that it caused her to break out. “I have really sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts with new products,” she admits, pointing out that it’s not necessarily an issue with the product itself. That said, it’s formulated with coconut oil, which tends to be a pore-clogging culprit.We haven’t translated Edited yet – we’re working on it! Please use Google Translate to read in your preferred language for now, and keep an eye out for updates. During testing, we found that the consistency became more oily as we worked it across the face, and it took a bit of effort to fully remove it with water. However, we were really impressed with its performance. It did a nice job at removing all makeup and left the skin feeling balanced and looking glowy. While we weren't bothered by the fragrance, several online reviewers have noted that the menthol/eucalyptus scent is overpowering. If you’re sensitive to scent, this is definitely something to keep in mind. That’s when I start to apply it around my face and eyes softly. My eye area is very sensitive, but I can use this cleansing balm on and around my eyes without any problem. I never noticed irritation, stinginess, or tight skin in general. This cleansing balm contains probiotics that Dr. Lal says help strengthen your skin barrier to offset water loss in dry and dehydrated skin types. “This is a microbiome saver because it removes dirt and oils and also restores your healthy skin bacteria,” he says. The formula is also filled with hydrating squalane and glycerin, along with soothing honey and aloe vera, making it a TLC powerhouse for your dry patches. Wir haben Edited noch nicht übersetzt – aber wir arbeiten daran! Bis dahin benutze bitte Google Translate um es in der Sprache deiner Wahl zu lesen und halte die Augen auf nach Updates.

The only downside is that it’s a clumpier cleansing balm (it’s infused with Jeju Volcanic Clusters to absorb excess oil), but overall, the results and price can’t be beaten. Fatima Fahs, MD, is a board-certified dermatologist at Hamzavi Dermatology in Canton, MI. She is also the founder of the Dermy Doc Box, a quarterly subscription beauty box filled with dermatologist-approved skincare favorites. From gels and foams to scrubs and oils, there are so many different ways to wash your face, but there are lots of reasons why you might choose to use a cleansing balm over any other type of cleanser. If your skin feels dry or looks dull, if you wear makeup on a daily basis, if you’re a fan of double cleansing, or if you simply like to take a luxe approach to your skincare routine, then a cleansing balm is the one for you.JUNOCO explains:“We make it our mission to create superfood, super-powered, and super clean skincare that helps bring out your own unique glow. Working with the most advanced labs worldwide, our natural ingredients are luxurious biology-centric formulas designed to work with your complexion.” Key ingredients: Vitamin E (antioxidant), bamboo leaf extract (moisturizing), ethylhexyl palmitate (emollient) While this cleansing balm is free of synthetic fragrances, it’s naturally scented with ginger root, mandarin, and neroli oils, so expect a fresh, albeit strong, scent when you twist this skincare savior open. Before ditching your tried-and-true makeup, though, consider switching up your skincare routine to include a cleansing balm. After all, these cleansers are top-tier when it comes to removing long-lasting makeup.

Absolutely! Just because cleansing balm works especially well to remove makeup doesn’t mean it can’t be used as an effective cleanser on bare skin. According to ​​Dr. Liu, cleansing balms offer a gentle solution for removing sunscreen, oil, dirt, and any other lingering debris, too — all without over-drying the skin, like so many classic gel and cream cleansers do. Mona Gohara, MD, is a board-certified dermatologist in Hamden, CT. Dr. Gohara is an associate clinical professor at Yale School of Medicine and president of the Women’s Dermatologic Society. Her areas of expertise include medical and surgical dermatology and treating skin of color. JUNOCO Cleansing Balm works by melting away dirt, makeup residue, and even stubborn sunscreen – all without stripping your skin of its essential oils. I personally like to use this cleansing balm as the first step in my double cleansing routine. I grab a lightweight cleanser, like the Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser by The Inkey List, or my Makeup Eraser Cloth to really remove every bit of residue that’s left, which is basically nothing thanks to the balm. Balm cleansers utilise oils and emollients to break down makeup, dirt, SPF, sweat, excess oils, and other impurities that might be on the skin. They’re great for dry skin types since they’re so nourishing, but they’re also really effective for oily skin types as oil attracts oils, so helps to remove any excess.Erborian Centella Solid Cleansing Balm is formulated with soothing Centella asiatica, softening sweet almond oil (which is rich in vitamin E), and hydrating shea butter. While it might not sound like the most oily-skin-friendly formula, our tester says that it performs similarly to a typical foaming cleanser. Key ingredients: Squalane (moisturizing), chamomile flower extract (anti-inflammatory), whey protein (barrier-repairing)

Nous n’avons pas encore traduit Edited, mais nous y travaillons ! Vous pouvez utiliser Google Traduction pour les lire dans votre langue préférée pour le moment, et gardez un œil sur nos prochaines annonces. Throughout our testing, just a small amount of product worked wonders at removing face makeup, sunscreen, and eyeshadow, but we did need a wet washcloth to fully remove mascara. Overall, the skin is left feeling super hydrated, soft, and plump. Before even trying it, I loved the light citrus fragrance from California tangerines — it’s a dream. Leave it to Alicia Keys to know what it takes for a cleansing balm to really deliver. Her Keys Soulcare Nourishing Cleansing Balm is a fan favorite for its silky-smooth consistency that instantly melts away makeup without any harsh rubbing or tugging.

While this cleansing balm is suitable for those with dry skin as it's non-stripping, it’s a fantastic option for people with oily skin who prefer to avoid oils in their skincare products. The oil-free formula has a gel-like texture that feels comfortable and light on the skin, and it includes hyaluronic acid, marine algae, and aloe for soothing and hydrating benefits.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop