Kaytee Spinner, Giant Wheel, 12 Inch (Colours Vary)

£19.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £39.99
Price: £19.995
£19.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Remember you can always visit one of our sister site for an even bigger selection of hamster wheels. Because it's lightweight but highly durable,unlike some other 12 inch wheels it would be quite easy for even small hamsters to spin(including robos and Chinese). By becoming a member of our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

They have a smooth running surface which may not be the best option for a hamster, but you could attach cork to the inside. Featuring a solid plastic running surface, smooth operation and very quiet rotation, this 'giant' hamster wheel is safe, long-lasting and easy to clean.

To help your new friend live his best life, he’ll need a large enough cage to burrow around in, healthy food to eat and, of course, a way to exercise in his cage. They all had the karlie but apart from Mabel peed on it and even though i did 3 coats of plasti-kote they still got ruined. Note: there is another 21cm Bucatstate wheel with slits at the back that is not ideal as there's risk of getting a foot caught.

From classic plastic designs to more elaborate shapes, there is a large hamster wheel to suit every hamster's personality and style. Also when considering cage set up, the larger the wheel the less substrate you can fit in sometimes, so if using a Syrian sized wheel that is something to consider.If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

There are other wooden wheels on the market but the ones I saw do not run smoothly, so are noisy for humans and difficult to use for the hamsters! I'd actually never thought much about the smoothness of the wheel as being a problem, but it totally makes sense!Silent Runners can be used either free standing or will attach directly to a wire cage with the optional hardware package.

The Silent Runner comes with a stand but I do have hardware packs available for those wishing to attach them directly to the cage.

I always prefer non-wooden from a cleaning perspective so then you're mostly left with the Trixie which I don't personally love from an aesthetics point of view (and reviews are quite mixed on whether quiet/silent or not). Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. In this photo the "too small" wheel isn't as small as some and shows the hamster with their head bent back.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop