Monster High Toralei Stripe Collectible Doll with Pet and Accessories Sweet Fangs G3 Reboot, Multicolor (HHK57)

£23.3
FREE Shipping

Monster High Toralei Stripe Collectible Doll with Pet and Accessories Sweet Fangs G3 Reboot, Multicolor (HHK57)

RRP: £46.60
Price: £23.3
£23.3 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I am not great at cutting doll hair (nor should I have to), so her choppy waves worked well for me because I didn't have to worry about making sure everything was even. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. As Cat Tastrophe, Toralei wears a grey jumpsuit with vermillion and orange scratch mark stripes and a black collar. Dressed in black shorts with a striped tee and black mesh top, the daughter of a werecat, Toralei will have her soccer ball purring on the field. For all my nitpicks though, this Toralei might be one of my favorite G3 Monster High dolls so far tbh.

even the box art has spikes on the jacket, actual rips instead of the purple marks, and a shorter, less high-waisted skirt. I wish the collar was double-sided or at least not raw-edged, and I really wish it had the spikes like in the character art/animation. Toralei wears a fearleading outfit, consisting of a black V-neck, sleeveless shirt, and a matching miniskirt.If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.

She also has golden streaks of makeup on her face with gold and red eyeshadow and bright red lipstick. I also used the pulip patterns for rainbow high, they worked wonderfully with the length of the back taken in. Toralei Stripe™ doll struts down the Monster High™ hallways in a clawsome fashion featuring a plaid skirt with claw-mark details, t-shirt with a creepy-cute cat graphic and cropped moto jacket. Here on this page you'll find an overview of all Monster High Toralei Stripe Dolls, with a total of 16 releases.Take the four Colour Reveal keys and wash off their coating, then unlock the matching compartment to find hidden items inside! It is essential to be prepared for potential delays ranging from one month to two months, or even up to six months.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop