Accidental Heroes

Accidental Heroes

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With Accidental Heroes, Steel turns this rather trite setting into one fraught with emotion, determination and slight creepiness. But her husband's savage death in Iraq was more than anyone should bear, leaving her widowed with three children. Sifting through data and relying on instinct, Ben becomes convinced that someone on Helen's plane is planning something terrible. The fates of these three, and many others, converge in Danielle Steel’s gripping new novel—a heart-stopping thriller that engages ordinary men and women in the fight of their lives during a flight from New York to San Francisco.

With apologies to anyone who disagrees but rarely have I felt this negatively about any book in my entire life .Security agent Bernice Adams finds a postcard of the Golden Gate Bridge bearing an ambiguous message. There is so much mystery revolving around a flight from New York to San Francisco each page is building upon who is responsible that I could not stop reading. Dit boek is best wel spannend om te lezen, uiteraard heerst hier ook romantiek maar de spanning primeert. But their suspicions grow, and soon it's clear that someone on the flight is planning something devastating.

She had a very interesting romantic notion about people becoming accidental heroes and tried making a thriller out of it. Then we get to meet the person who follows her hunch and is crucial in the operation, and a bunch of people forgetting all about their problems just to save the passengers and the crew from the aforementioned crisis. The whole thing starts when Berniece, at baggage check, finds a postcard with a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge on one side, a very cryptic message that could be assumed as a threat, in the other.Passengers, crew, and experts on the ground become heroes out of necessity to try to avert tragedy at the eleventh hour. The fates of these three, and many others, converge in Danielle Steel’s gripping new novel—a heart-stopping thriller that engages ordinary men and women in the fight of their lives during a flight from New York to San Francisco. Rather than a constant flow of elaborate sentences and trick imagery, we get a straight forward story that anyone can pick up and read, and enjoy.

At the airport, Bernice finds a suspicious postcard and alerts Ben, who investigates Helen, a pilot still reeling from her husband’s death in Iraq.

A strong line of suspense and a great visual quality defines worldwide bestselling author Danielle Steel’s latest novel. Part of the appeal of Accidental Heroes is the ordinary quality to the many characters that fill the pages of this heart stopping novel. As the flight takes off each of the passengers is looking forward to reaching San Francisco, whether it’s for a family reunion, a wedding, or a new way of life. Neuware -Accidental Heroes is a heart-stopping thriller about ordinary men and women who embark on a journey they will never forget. Accidental Heroes kept me in its sights for the entire length of the novel, gently reminding me of the faith, bravery and true worth of our ordinary citizens of the world, going about their essential daily jobs.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop