NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream, Creamy and Matte Finish, Highly Pigmented Colour, Long Lasting, Vegan Formula, Shade: Leon

£6.25
FREE Shipping

NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream, Creamy and Matte Finish, Highly Pigmented Colour, Long Lasting, Vegan Formula, Shade: Leon

RRP: £12.50
Price: £6.25
£6.25 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. In person it is like too bright/flashy so it is a statement shade that I really need to have a certain mood to be able to rock this.

Envelop your lips in this high-pigmented, plush matte formula in colors inspired by cities of the world. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410). Now available in 12 more statement-making shades, our velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy colour and sets to a stunning matte finish. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightFully creamy, it’s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a NYX Professional Makeup fan favorite. I just feel like there is not so much products you can get because when I scoop it out, there's not really much inside. In statement-making matte colors, our nude-based shades of Soft Matte Lip Cream deliver a burst of creamy color that sets to a stunning matte finish.

Now available in twelve more statement-making shades, our velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish.The velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy colour and sets to a stunning matte finish. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. I remembered I bought 4 shades of this before but ended up being given away since during that time I was more into really thick and opaque formula that's why I didn't like the formula back then.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop