OTK Box Set: Seventeen Short Spanking Stories

OTK Box Set: Seventeen Short Spanking Stories

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As ever, the "why" question can't be answered. And as ever, Emily and I talked it out and decided to explore the local spanking community together, hand in hand. We took our first step on an October night, when we parked on a quiet Austin street at dusk and headed towards the sound of clinking glasses and gentle laughter. It was the second time Mrs Pike had been touched since the war and the sensation upset her. She recognised the feeling, felt it take root in a way that was almost familiar, but couldn't for the life of her place it. Was it good or bad? And if it was good, then why did it feel so much like pain? She moved away, quietly furious. A poor crying Karen thought it was over, but Mummy was reaching for the slipper. Karen looked to the mirror and saw it, she looked over her shoulder, up to meet her Mummy’s eyes. Yes," she continued, intent on reminiscing, "In fact the apples were so abundant that they attracted the attention of a few young scoundrels from the local school. Tried to steal some. I nearly caught one of them. I watched him climb up the tree from the kitchen window over there," she said. So it has come to pass. Joey’s first woodshed whuppin’ of 2021. Ahhh, I feel SO much better now. How about you, Joey?

Karen remembers the day her adventure at Grammer School began. It was the day she received the letter telling her that she had passed the 11+ exam with flying colours.

LSF Sites

A woman experienced with corporal punishment discovers _real_ discipline when her new boyfriend puts her over his knee. (1,439 words.) She was right, abuse had nothing to do with the fun that my wife and I watched. All we saw was openness and acceptance, a group in which a professional woman can go over the knee of a handsome man (and vice versa, actually) and everyone is happy for both of them. As for whether it will come out of the closet, time will tell. In the meantime, if you hear a clapping sound and a few squeals and giggles emanating from the neighbor's place, there's a decent chance they're not watching sports.

Aunt Doris wasn’t terrified by the nightmarish possibility of being impregnated. Male and female fluids didn’t disgust her. She was just being sensible, I thought, but the rubbers from Hollywood made me sad anyhow. a.m. Wake early and intend to write. Arse about online instead. I swear the only way I get something done is if I’m procrastinating over doing something else. Anyway, after she finished from the other side with the second set of 10. I waited…hopeful that she wasn’t going to deem more of a spanking was necessary. Thankfully, she sat in her throne and called me to her. It was interesting…she had a look on her face like she was gauging me. Either wondering if I truly had enough or maybe just waiting for me to slip up in the slightest. Which was NOT going to happen. Without any more time passing, I began my creed, I know sweetie, but there's a difference. Their spankings hurt, yes. But I wasn't hurting them because I wanted to Lily. I was hurting them to teach them a lesson. You understand that, don't you?" she asked, knowing that I understood, but was really just scared. Lime Tree Gardens was the third such bungalow Mrs Pike had lived in, not by choice, mind you. It was in a quiet cul-de-sac with a newsagent's on the corner. Mrs Lesley, the woman next door, had the hairiest legs - you'd think she'd have them seen to.I wept openly at the loss. Lucille was my rudder, my anchor—my disciplinarian, yes, but also my wife, guardian and lover. Although all of our friends knew Lucille was in charge, no one ever knew the details of the agreement and relationship we shared, at least not in full. I found I was lost without her. My performance at the office suffered significantly, and in my depressed state I ignored the solicitations of our friends, finding little remaining joy in life. I know sweetheart, but I told you what kind of consequences you would face if you misbehaved, and you chose to anyhow. So you have to be spanked" I know you know what's expected of you here because I've taken a lot of time to make sure you understand, so none of this is a surprise to you. There are consequences for lying, there are consequences for being rude and not listening to Megan, there are consequences for cheating, and there are most definately consequences for being suspended from school. That'll stay on your record Lily!"

I can’t, can’t I?” Vera said, a glint of purpose in her eye. “Shall we put that statement to the test?” Right" I said quietly, knowing that I had lied to Megan but not wanting to admit it. I was starting to feel a little bad by this point. Aunt Doris showed me a new view of the world, possible solutions to the mystery of man meets woman. Thank you, William,” Vera said shortly. “Leave me now and don’t disturb me while I sort things out in here. You may put the time to good use in straightening up the rest of the house,” she added. “I’m sure you never would have let it get to this condition while my sister was alive.” Lucille left it to me, along with a complete, and I do mean complete, description of the relationship she had with you for the past few years. In addition to her business, she requested I take over other matters in her absence. The original of this document, in your handwriting, was left to me to use as I saw fit to ensure you did not revert to your old, bad habits. After seeing how you’ve dishonored my sister’s memory by letting her home turn into a pigsty, I’m sorely tempted to just send copies of it to your boss and everyone else you know and be done with it… and with you.”

Going Deep For You!

I'll give you a dozen!" said a woman's voice from the direction of the house, "A dozen strokes with my cane across your bottom, young man." The leaving of school behind her and the journey home was sullen. The man in the bowler hat frowned at her as if he knew. The walk from the bus stop to her lovely cottage was heavy and slow. Two of Mummy’s friends saw her and nudged each other. Was that a snigger? In this tender period piece, a woman in a Puritan society is falsely accused of being a witch and is put on trial. (7,555 words.) Next weekend, I’ll be moving out of my apartment and into the master bedroom here,” Vera stated as I copied what she’d written. “Make certain it is ready for me. You may take one of the boys’ rooms. I’ll need to be near my sister’s records, and all her other responsibilities, if I’m to do an adequate job with them.”

I know" I said with a bit of a whine. She was making me feel really badly, and I was afraid now that I was in trouble. Mildred went to Ivy’s, where she met Betty and Mary. Like the fire in the plump bottom of our naughty girl, news of the good irls downfall began to spread. While Aunt Doris was in the middle of telling me how she and my mother got their first apartment together with no deposit or key fee, I asked if she wanted to dance. Dancing without music works fine. Aunt Doris was a good dancer. She used to shake it like crazy at my mother’s parties. But that night we just held on. She stopped talking about old times with my mother and I was glad. There was plenty I didn’t want to know. Like who my father was. Long list of names to choose from. I had a feeling that’s where her story was headed. People still flew around in silver Constellations in those days. Everything in America looked big, beautiful, full of hope and dreams. I parked my incredible new car as close to the runway as the law allowed, watched the gleaming airplane taxi, race its engines and take off towards the sunset. I waved at the porthole I thought might be filled by Aunt Doris’s face. I stayed on the runway till dark. Karen felt aroused slightly, which made her feel even more of a naughty girl. But stood before Mummy as she scolded her was such a mixture of feelings. Her pubic hair had grown, it was now a delightful mixture of light fair hair with a hint of ginger, like her hair. The mirror of the dressing table was behind her, so Mummy could see her bottom, a bottom she was so proud of, like her new breasts, pert, and pleasingly plump.In the meantime, I’m grateful she’s been so game. Later at the dinner party, our naughty server Melanie dropped a dessert spoon into my lap, and it was too symbolic to ignore. So yes, I spanked her. And my darling wife raised Melanie's crisp little skirt for me. I was just admiring your apple tree," he replied awkwardly, not being able to think of what to say. She looked at him with a slightly amused look on her face and he felt his face flush again and his erection harden. At Christmas, Geoffrey and Marie came over with the children, and Mrs Pike had once again to stomach the sight of that great fat belly all swelled up to bursting - a third one was expected in January. Early in January, Gretchen got a high temperature. The dog's nose was hot and dry. Each breath seemed more snatched and uncertain. She'd not touched a drop of anything for two days when Mrs Pike wrapped her in a mohair blanket and took her to the vet. Who said he was very sorry, but the kindest thing was to let her go."Let her go?" Mrs Pike repeated numbly. But how proud Mrs Pike was of her possessions! And of her appearance. She wasn't about to reveal her age to anyone, but she still varnished her nails with Elizabeth Arden pearly pink and powdered her face and wore a Persian lamb coat when the weather called for it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop