Seagate IronWolf, 8 TB, NAS, Internal Hard Drive, CMR, 3.5 Inch, SATA, 6GB/s, 5,400 RPM, 256MB Cache, for RAID Network Attached Storage, 3 year Rescue Services (ST8000VN004)

£94.48
FREE Shipping

Seagate IronWolf, 8 TB, NAS, Internal Hard Drive, CMR, 3.5 Inch, SATA, 6GB/s, 5,400 RPM, 256MB Cache, for RAID Network Attached Storage, 3 year Rescue Services (ST8000VN004)

RRP: £188.96
Price: £94.48
£94.48 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you are running SC60 firmware on a 10TB Seagate IronWolf drive (Pro or Non-Pro) I recommend updating the firmware from SC60 to SC61. As I mentioned before, I love these IronWolf drives in a lot of other regards (Speed, power usage, etc. Neem contact op met uw NAS-leverancier of een Seagate-verkoopvertegenwoordiger voor meer informatie. The Seagate ST8000VN004 IronWolf 8TB SATA Hard Drive is optimised for NAS in multi-RAID environments and can handle both the vibration and the high user workload rate in a high data traffic network. One of the forum members had figured out he would no longer have issues if he disabled NCQ for the disks.

Always on and always working, this drive is enhanced with AgileArray technology for optimal reliability and system agility. I also bought a couple newer drives, and they show the same model number and PN (1ZD101-500) on the drive label, but the newer drives are labeled SC61. It aims to manage the health of the drive through the useful life, and provide ease of data recovery should a catastrophic event damage the drive and render it non-functional. I have same problem with completely new Seagate IronWolf NAS 8Tb drive ST8000VN004, dropping disk from ZFS on Qnap TS-h973AX NAS. With a capacity of 8TB, you'll be able to stream all the content you want from your NAS to your game console, and be able to view it on your high definition TV.IronWolf Health Management (IHM) is an embedded software designed on the tenets of prevention, intervention and recovery. Actually, I’ve never had one of the Seagate IronWolf 10TB or 12TB disks fail me in this test or during service, QC in the factory must be really good (I’ve had different experiences with other brands). Maak een einde aan de kosten en complexiteit van het opslaan, verplaatsen en activeren van gegevens op schaal. However, I was not able to find what is the exact difference between these two versions, does anybody know this? As mentioned, I have lots of these disks running in various different servers and up until now I haven’t really experienced any issues with them.

Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Hmm, that sounds a lot like the same issue as several members on the ixsystems and on reddit where describing and also what I’m seeing in my logs! AgileArray enables dual-plane balancing and RAID optimisation in multi-bay environments, with the most advanced power management possible.

For growing agencies and the need for more storage, this hard drive is built to address NAS scalability challenges. Only reviews that feature the label "Verified Review" have been checked to ensure that the author actually used or purchased the product. Build your home NAS media empire with the Seagate ST8000VN004 IronWolf, an 8TB hard drive with the performance needed to run high definition content on your NAS.

Onze IronWolf®-schijven zijn getest op compatibiliteit door toonaangevende NAS-leveranciers zoals Asustor, QNAP en Synology. Deze schijven uit het 100% CMR-gebaseerd portfolio zijn ontworpen om 24×7 prestaties, betrouwbaarheid en zekerheid te bieden in commerciële en zakelijke RAID-opslagoplossingen met meerdere bays voor meerdere gebruikers. The Seagate ST8000VN004 IronWolf drive is a great companion for your NAS for 24/7 remote access, backups and file sharing from anywhere, making sharing ideas easy.Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing IronWolf can handle the workload, whether you are a creative professional or a small business.

I have 3 10TB Ironwolf ST10000VN0004 drives, but when I put their SN in Seagate’s Download Finder, it tells me there’s no newer firmware available. All Seagate IronWolf 10TB drives I have ever received, even the examples I bought recently came with the SC60 firmware. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Most of my experience with them has been great so when the new server build came along I bought a few more to run as my main ZFS pool. This is a full article about the issue but I have also made a video about it, you can chose what to read/watch/view!

Gamers can move music and videos to a NAS equipped with a Seagate ST8000VN004 IronWolf hard drive and use it as a storage target for media streaming.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop