Previous 1 .. 15 16 17
Posted 19 Mar 2011, 11:36 p.m.

Carter: ...And I can now report that it was a mixture of absolute delight and absolute horror from those who knew it. But they all sang along regardless, didn't they?!

I missed it, it came on just as I was waiting in the atrium for a friend. Which I think was actually very early saturday morning

Posted 20 Mar 2011, 12:37 p.m.

Carter: Stop this, now. The Big Bang Theory is up there with Scrubs and Two and a Half Men as God's gift to mirthlessness.

Also, I feel compelled to point out that, having now experienced the brilliance of Rebecca Black's single, all bets are off and I don't think we should bother even having a BOTB next year.

I have just downloaded this for 'professional purposes' to play at tonight's Top B. As one of my colleagues rightly pointed out, I am officially now 'part of the problem'...

HIMYM and BBT are both great, as is 30 Rock i might add. But Community is the best TV comedy on at this moment and it is phenomenal!

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 1:24 a.m.

I just read the first 3 pages of this thread (while trying to revise obviously), and damn shit got serious haha.. I'd recommend reading it to freshers + the new exec..

How SAD that we had no controversy this year.. fucking 3=Car ruined the whole fun of it

Posted 15 Mar 2017, 10:22 a.m.

lol

Posted 15 Mar 2017, 11:25 a.m.

truer words never spoke ard

Posted 15 Mar 2017, 11:26 a.m.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS YEAR AND 7 YEARS HAHAHAHAHAHA 

Posted 15 Mar 2017, 1:26 p.m.

Technically 6 years/7 comps. 

Ah the good old days...