Ty Toys Beanie Boo's Easter Bunny Sunday - 15 CM White 2008714

Ty Toys Beanie Boo's Easter Bunny Sunday - 15 CM White 2008714

RRP: £9.45
Price: £4.725
£4.725 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Clawdia (pictured below) is one of the new range, and to me they look a little like an updated version of the retired Wild Wild Best range. Isn’t Clawdia so cute! More recent iterations released in March 2012 featured sparkle accents, including sparkle eyes, starting with a Unicorn Beanie Boo. However, in the Ty calendar there are a few Easter treats in store for us, as well a some other new faces joining them! Similarly, thanks to their characterisation, TY Beanie Boos can fit any number of interests or celebrations, giving you options for everyone you know.

Those who know me will know that I love cats and I’m really happy to see loads of kitties available this year! It’s no surprise that Squishmallows are at the top of our list when it comes to the best Easter soft toys. Squishmallow Easter range. With over 1000 Squishmallows to collect, these super soft, squishy, cuddly friends come in a range of themes and characters, including a selection of Easter Squishmallows that are guaranteed to be popular squishmallows this April. Here are our favourite Easter Squishmallows you can get hold of today. Four new Ty Puffies have been added to the calendar too, with my favourite being Sheldon (pictured below). I love her coral-pink colouring! As far as I know, these are the only two Easter Beanie Boos, but there will also be two new Squish a Boos making an appearance!One was something that has been requested before and something I have been meaning to add for sometime…a Beanie wishlist! The Peppa Pig Squish a Boos will eventually be available from Paultons Park, but it’s aways worth a go to win something for free! What I really love about Snapper is his yellow, webbed feet and huge, beaming smile that is sure to cheer you up if you’re having a bad day! Zinger Snapper is quite possibly one of my favourites this year so far! I’ve been hoping Ty would make another frog Beanie.

So that’s all the new Beanies so far. I still haven’t seen anything about any Halloween Beanie Boos, only Squish a Boos, so I’m desperately hoping that Ty do release some this year.I’ll show you a selection of my favourites and put a full list at the bottom for you to browse through. Honeycomb I love Sherbet’s cheeky expression and there appears to be a bit of a cutesy, kawaii vibe going on at Ty at the moment as there are a few additions with a similar style. There are way too many gorgeous Beanies to mention above, so I’ve limited it to just a few of my favourites. Below you can find the full list of Ty Beanie Boos, Beanie Bellies and Beanie Balls that have been revealed. SPRING/EASTER BEANIE BOOS

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop