Amanda Harrington London, Face Mist, Natural Honey, 75ml

Amanda Harrington London, Face Mist, Natural Honey, 75ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Collagen and CQ10 work to delivera tautening effect to define contours, while aloe, hyaluronic acid and vitamins A and E seekto ensure optimal hydration.

The day after, use a hyaluronic acid sheet mask to give your tan extra life and make skin look even more radiant,” recommends Read. Apply your mist or mousse in long strokes as a first base, then go back in with the product using a brush to buff and blend the tan deeper into the natural contours of your skin. As I have a slight uneven tone around my mouth, I swipe the remanence on the brush around it for a little wash of colour. When it comes to your face, the night before you tan I recommend using a retinol moisturiser (like Medik8’s R-Retinoate) to refresh your skin. Our testers liked that this three-piece self-tanning kit felt premium – they thought the brush was a luxurious alternative to a tanning mitt and the storage bag looked chic.For extra definition, spray 1 pump of the Face Mist directly on to the Face Lifter Brush and tap, tap, sweep along the cheekbone, up into the hairline and across the jawline. The BVLGARI OMNIA Fragrance Collection is a timeless collection transforming the unique sparkle of coloured gemstones and the radiance of the most delicate flowers into precious drops of light. If I fancy added coverage boost I’ll mixed a bit of Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter into my moisturiser. All textures are fine on their own and will do what you need them to do, but they will look incredible when they are layered, just like makeup. Because my skin doesn't get parched easily, the tanning agents (which can often be dehydrating) don't seem to have too much of a drying effect.

The primer, which you apply as you would a moisturizer, contains hydrolyzed collagen, hyaluronic acid, avocado oil and Shea butter to nourish the skin and prep it for the tan. If you find this too and want your legs to be really tanned, then definitely go in with another layer on your lower body. Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.It comes in three shades; natural rose for fair skin, natural honey for warm medium skin and natural olive for dark skin tones like mine. Cover the top of your back by reaching each hand over the opposite shoulder and rubbing in the colour. Our tans are tonal so they work with your natural colouring and you can layer up for a deeper colour, but you’re always working with the natural tone of your skin. Choose from our cotton tote, drawstring bag or signature gift wrap options which include your personalised message from €3.

Start by brushing lightly over the cheekbones, working up to the forehead, remembering to buff the product into the hairline. Show off a beach-fresh look every day with the Amanda Harrington Face Mist from the brand's skincare collection. The best self-tan ranges have extended their product portfolios to include a more diverse range of shades, which is much needed.

The tan tends to take better to my upper body than my legs, something I notice with a lot of fake tans. Before you even think about self-tan, make sure your skin is hydrated, both inside and out,” suggests Harknett. We prep our face before makeup and our hair before styling, so why not prep the skin before tanning? As you can see, before I applied the tan I was very fair, but afterwards I have a golden glow you usually get after a week on holiday. Define the areas where the sun would naturally hit – cheekbones, forehead and into the hairline – for a luminous boost of colour that gives you that just-back-from holiday confidence.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop