Posted 22 Mar 2017, 12:34 p.m.

Hi everyone! I'm posting in connection with a musical opportunity happening next term in the Warwick Arts Centre. I'm the musical director for a production of Jez Butterworth's play Jerusalem for Warwick University Drama Society and am looking to put together a folk rock band for the show. It will be comprised of four musicians, including myself on guitar. We are looking for percussionists, violinists and, keyboardists accordion players. The main influences will be Laura Marling, Ben Howard, Bombay Bicycle Club, Mumford and Sons and Noah and The Whale.

The performance will take place in Week 6 and the band will be required for rehearsals and fundraisers. If anyone would like to be involved then please post below or to get in direct contact email me at r.hatfull@warwick.ac.uk. Myself and the director, Bethan Pitts, would be most grateful! We're looking to put the band together quickly in time for the beginning of next term so if you could let us know as soon as possible, we'd be most grateful. Wishing you a very good Easter!