TP-Link 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch, Desktop/Wall-Mount, Steel Case(TL-SG108)

£9.99
FREE Shipping

TP-Link 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch, Desktop/Wall-Mount, Steel Case(TL-SG108)

RRP: £19.98
Price: £9.99
£9.99 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Als een computer of netwerkapparaat uit staat, blijft de bijbehorende aansluiting van een traditionele switch aanzienlijke hoeveelheden stroom verbruiken De TL-SG108 kan de verbindingsstatus van elke aansluiting controleren en het stroomverbruik van aansluitingen die niet actief zijn verlagen, waardoor tot 72% minder stroom wordt verbruikt. I have an 8 foot ( I think ) Cat8 (don't ask haha, family member had one) Ethernet cable going from my PC to router. That's port 1. Then I have port 2 going from my router to the TP-Link TL-SG108 8 Port Gigabit Switch. I bought it over the 5 port because... why not? The price was there to just go for the 8 port imo. Plus, I'm gonna fill it up eventually. Then I have the other two 1Gbps ports on my router going out to a camera.

Advanced Software Features Prioritize your traffic and guarantee high quality of video or voice data transmission with Port-based 802.1p/DSCP QoS and IGMP Snooping If you have selected recycling, please ensure your existing appliance is disconnected (and defrosted where relevant) before our team arrive. Then I have 3x cameras connected to the TL-SG108 Switch. So, so far, 4x connections. 1 from the router, 3x from cameras. I bought this to replace a 3M 1Gbps 16 port switch that died after more than 10 years of use. I wanted to get a managed switch that I hoped would also give me device ideas to which port it was hooked up to.

Upgrade to a Super-Fast, Futuristic Network

Video transfer estimates are based on the minimum time needed when all relevant devices are performing at their maximum possible capacity. Actual transfer time is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of environmental factors, network conditions, and client limitations.

My motherboard has 2.5Gbps Ethernet, so I would have liked to have went with a 2.5Gbps switch, but then I'd also need a 2.5Gbps Ethernet router... so yeah.. Das Sytem ist Fan-Less/passiv gekühlt (oder welche Bezeichnung man auch immer dafür wählen möchte) - es hat auf jeden Fall keinen Lüfter und macht keinen Lärm. Damit eignet sich sich perfekt als Desktopswitch oder auch in Umgebungen, wo man vielleicht doch etwas mehr Probleme mit dem sonoren Rauschen von Ventilatoren haben könnte.While the switch won't identify devices, all other options in the manage software work great, with some extras I wasn't expecting. Zero set up other than plugging in the power adapter into it and then the wall. Then just plug your ethernet cable from your router to it. Now... any ethernet devices plugged into the switch will show up on your router and, as such, your home network. I'd buy more. I WANT 2.5Gbps so I'm ready to a 2.5Gbps router, but really, I'll probably have 10Gbps Ethernet on my motherboard by then.

I decided to change my wireless home camera set up to wired. Well, my router only has 4x 1Gbps LAN ports and I have my PC + 5 cameras at the moment. Update: I've now added another Ethernet cable to this TL-SG108 and plugged it into my Samsung SmartTV. Again, zero issues. It's handling everything I throw at it.

Ideal for Small and Home Office

One Switch Made to Expand Network 8× 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX, Plug and play, no configuration needed So, after having more and more neighbors move in nearby (ughhh), and knowing that I could see everything about their wireless networks, (I am a computer tech guy, I'm not naming software, but I can see who has Ring door bells, smart appliances, cameras and which routers they go to and which extenders are on that LAN). it is. Plus, it was way cheaper, anyways. I can't believe how cheap it is. It feels SOLID. Heavy for its size. That is ALWAYS a positive sign in the electronics world. Light electronics are cheaply made. This is not cheap. It doesn't even get warm to the touch.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop