Get Shit Done

Get Shit Done

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You need to give yourself time to pause, do something else for a while, have some fun and make it all worth it. Give your word to them that this is something you really want to get done, so much so that they need to be your stick or carrot. If you don’t know anyone you could do a co-working session with, someone recommended Focus Mate to me where you essentially do this virtually with someone you don’t know! The Dark Side Of Success Someone made a great point in CWD the other day The nutshell version was that they were chasing the ‘6-figure lifestyle’ and as result their happiness and health suffered as a result.

Half to-do-list, half notebook, with 48 cleverly designed pages to ensure you're always on top of the things that need to get done. I spend around 10–15 minutes every night before going to bed to plan out what I need to do the following day.Of course this ties in with the bit around focus and won't obviously work if you say something bizarre like "I need a break every ten minutes to check out my Instagram feed. It’s a toxic recipe for keeping you small, keeping you blocked and keeping you from doing the things only you can do.

With time blocks set, let’s move on to: The most useful productivity tip, ever Plan your day, the night earlier.

Half to do list, half notebook, your Get Shit Done is small enough to take with you wherever you go. There are people who want to help you and would be delighted to offer you some support - how can you start to take that support?

If asking for help or leaning on someone feels like a huge step, consider this: none of us can live as humans without some help. Instead of giving myself one long list of tasks to complete, I map out each of my working days, hour by hour, with specific tasks assigned to each block of time.With close to 500 to do list items to tick off, you will be getting a lot done and making big progress in no time. Deciding what to do in the morning, and what to check off in the evening gives me a focused to-do list. The creators of the productivity planner pose an important question that I urge you to consider when it comes to planning your days. Take one, act on it and build up your days and weeks with the habits and routines that lead to success.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop