Microwave Splatter Ventilated Cover - Microwave Cover for Foods BPA-Free, Microwave Plate Cover Guard Lid with Handle, Adjustable Steam Lids - 25 cm plate

£2.745
FREE Shipping

Microwave Splatter Ventilated Cover - Microwave Cover for Foods BPA-Free, Microwave Plate Cover Guard Lid with Handle, Adjustable Steam Lids - 25 cm plate

RRP: £5.49
Price: £2.745
£2.745 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Make sure the microwave is clean: The microwave cover can effectively prevent food from spilling during cooking and keep the microwave clean and tidy.

With this Microwave Splatter Guard, you can put those problems to bed, as it fits perfectly over plates and bowls alike.What’s more, all the moisture evaporates during the heating process leaving you with dry, bland food. Clear plastic lids allow you to keep an eye on your food as it’s cooking, and can also be used to simply cover dishes. This functional tool does a perfect job of containing food and oil splatters and keeping the microwave clean. Remember to carefully check the product description as well as the review section to determine what cover is best for your health. A typical microwave is 24 inches wide, 14 inches tall and 16 inches deep as measured from the outside.

Therefore, you must know the effect they have on our food and choose covers made of safety-tested materials. With a huge range of meal options and hassle free cleaning up, versatile ProCook Microwave Cookware will be a firm favourite for those who want to get the most from their microwave. I picked this cover for its convenient handle size and ample height, which ensure zero contact with the food. Together, we're striving to make a positive impact on the environment and create a sustainable future.

Wedetso Chirhah holds a masters degree in English Literature from Mangalore University and has over 13 years of experience in content. I love NordicWare products (I also own their popcorn popper and the covered bowl set and I use these items often). With a large handle for easy lifting, and eight evenly spaced vents in the top to release the right amount of steam without letting too much moisture escape, this plate cover is designed to ensure the best (and cleanest!

Air vents prevent a build-up of steam and pressure, whilst an easy grip handle allows you to remove the cover without the risk of scolding yourself.Though the finger grips could have been deeper for easier handling, I give this cover a thumbs up for its broad diameter, which makes it compatible with various dish sizes. The Cuisine Review Team’s in-depth guides and product reviews are designed to help you pick the best products for a beautiful and professional-grade kitchen and dining room. When you’ve finished, it can go straight into the dishwasher for quick and easy cleaning, saving you a whole lot of hassle – because after all, popping a splatter guard in the dishwasher is a lot easier than scrubbing your microwave. IKEA takes product safety very seriously and all products are tested and comply with the strictest possible laws and safety standards on all IKEA markets. According to reviewers, this set of two plate covers can accommodate most plates and bowls and can also be used to keep food on the dining table covered.

What’s more, unlike the other mono-color or clear options on this list, this cover comes in a variety of colors, including charcoal, red, blue and pink. Ventilation Holes] Collapsible microwave food cover with holes allows the steam to escape quickly, which is a safer and more economical. At 26cm diameter this splatter guard will fit most dinner plates and bowls, enabling you to easily heat food and reheat meals in the microwave without creating a mess. The best microwave covers can keep the inside walls of your appliances clean and save you energy and time.It makes food heat up faster and contains most splatters to the cover which is easier to clean than a Microwave. I even used them over the Nordicware party trays, and although it was not the perfect size, it still did its job. It nests perfectly on my dinner plates, however it is not tall enough for my bowls and the center of the splatter screen makes contact whit my food. It might seem like a convenient option, but since cling films are made of plastic and tend to touch some portions of the food, the chance of chemicals leaching into the food can become more prominent. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop