The Kolbrin Bible: 21st Century Master Edition

The Kolbrin Bible: 21st Century Master Edition

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My personal belief is that the story presented in the Kolbrin is, for the most part, authentic true and real, even if the book itself is a hoax. We are covering ourselves legally and morally and have done everything within reason to prevent large portions of the kolbrin texts from being copied unlawfully. We have an obligation to the trust, we wish to honor these values. Please note that only a portion of this amazing collection is viewable online. Could it be that Hebrew scribes working from ancient sources confused their ‘mighty men’ with giants? It seems more likely that the mighty men were Sons of God. The Kolbrin narrative It is mentioned that they descended from an advanced scientific and religious society who survived earlier cataclysms by hiding in caves. They called themselves “The Sons of God” and the mentioned cataclysm happened as a result of their actions. During the second and third decades of this century these books were in possession of a religious group in England . It would seem that throughout history the Kolbrin has always been on the brink of extinction, yet it has survived, safeguarded by a few who barely knew what it was all about, who were neither intellectual nor wealthy and for whom the practicalities of life took precedence.

Verily, such tidings were brought to me by diverse persons of the Craft on matters of our abiding concern, that I was beholden to come hither-wards. Nor durst I now go hence, for the charge remains, lying heavily upon my breast.

The people of those times [on ‘the plain of Shinara’] 12 spurned all spiritual things and men lived only for pleasure… The princes and governors were corrupt and proper tribute was not paid … they spent their days in gluttony, drunkenness, fornication… Wives were unhonoured and only the women of pleasure commanded the attentions of men.

It says that Volume One , The Egyptian Texts Of The Bronzebook, was written by “Egyptian academicians” in a religious crisis that followed the Exodus of c1500 BC. It is given as written originally in Egyptian Hieratic script and then translated (in Lebanon) into Phoenician. The Phoenicians being the merchants behind the long-distance tin-trade route, and a copy came to Britain with some individuals fleeing Roman rule.

creating dreams..

There are rumors that the Vatican has a copy, and that there were some copies in India, but both of these are most likely falsehoods, especially the last one, as it comes from a group, for which we know personally from the Culdian Trust, started publishing the book without permission. Nikola Tesla may have had access to the Kolbrin through his father Milutin Tesla, as suggested by James M. McCanney, M.S, but I am yet to sight any proof of that claim.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop