L’Oréal Professionnel Shampoo, With Resveratrol for Coloured Hair, Serie Expert Vitamino Colour

£2.58
FREE Shipping

L’Oréal Professionnel Shampoo, With Resveratrol for Coloured Hair, Serie Expert Vitamino Colour

RRP: £5.16
Price: £2.58
£2.58 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. This professional-grade shampoo not only gently removes impurities but also ensures that your colour lasts up to 8 weeks, providing a radiant shine that is six times brighter*. I have oily hair and this shampoo doesn't make it worse, I can normally go 2 to 3 days between washes with this product. The professional shampoo works to boost the radiance of colour-treated hair for long-lasting, salon-worthy results. Hair will look brighter and will feel moisturised, softer and more manageable with a longer lasting colour that shines.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Quaternium-87, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Amidomethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Methylparaben, Trideceth-5, Glycerin, Trideceth-10, Linalool, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Resveratrol, Acetic Acid, CI 17200/Red 33, CI 19140/Yellow 5, Parfum/Fragrance. Our experienced team are happy to offer you help and information any of the scissors and razors or other products in our large range.

The lather is luxurious, and a little goes a long way, making this shampoo an economical yet effective choice. Hair colour appears brighter, more radiant and shiny and hair feels lighter, more manageable and soft to touch. Get ready for exciting updates on our latest offers, product launches, and exclusive beauty content. The creamy texture transforms into a generous foam to maintain the fibres strength from roots to tip.

Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.The combination of the shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair feeling not only clean but also incredibly smooth. It efficiently removes impurities without stripping away the natural oils, leaving my hair feeling clean and refreshed. I decided to move from Kerastase to L’oreal Professionel and I have been using their products ever since!

This shampoo has been formulated with Resveratrol which is know for it's anti-oxidant properties as well as it's ability to promote hair growth. I went on the Feel Unique site and had bought this and the conditioner before I even left the premises.Protect your hair colour from fading for up to 8 weeks with Vitamino Color, our colour protecting haircare range.

Hair has 6x more shine and colour is protected from fading for up to 8 weeks*, and the fibre is protected from damage for perfect salon coloured hair. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. This Vitamino Color set from the L'Oreal Serie Expert family is perfect for keeping colour treated hair vibrant and healthy!L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Vitamino Color Radiance Shampoo (1500ml) will ensure your hair colour stays the shade it is supposed to. Boasting colour protection for up to 8 weeks, it promotes soft and replenished hair with a healthy-looking shine. Professionally concentrated in caring ingredients like resveratrol and penthenol that gently eliminate impurities whilst protecting coloured hair. Many products with the Premium Beauty badge are also used by professionals in salons and spas but are designed and available for home use. L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Vitamino Color Shampoo and Conditioner Duo protects your hair colour from fading for up to 8 weeks.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop