Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Eau de Parfum, 90 ml

Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Eau de Parfum, 90 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Absolu contains notes from peony, lotus, pomegranate, magnolia, yuzu, and the new entrant raspberry, all wrapped up in a base of musk, amber, and Acajou wood. The perfume’s opening is almost similar to Bright Crystal, except that Absolu smells sweeter and fruitier, contains raspberry, and has more lotus early on. The top notes of this perfume are similar to the Bright Crystal and are pomegranate, ice, and yuzu. It's an opening that is very similar to the original one. And just like that, the debate was born: Is there any difference between the two? Head to Head: Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Vs Bright Crystal – Comparison Being a milder scent, this perfume is not very irritating to sensitive noses. It means that it won’t give you any headaches at all. You can even directly smell the fragrance from the bottle without nose-blinding yourself for an hour or so. OSMOZ magazine Versace Bright Crystal dupe, 5 best alternative perfumes inspired by the original 29 september 2022

When I was given the chance to try Versace Bright Crystal Absolu, I couldn’t say no. I am a huge fan of the original Bright Crystal fragrance, so I was curious to see how the Absolu version would compare. Bright Crystal is a much more floral-dominated scent, whereas Bright Crystal Absolu shows off the fruity side of the fragrance much more. Which of these you prefer will be a very personal choice, but for me, I like the floral hit I get when I spray Bright Crystal. Bright Crystal Absolu remains a fun-loving youthful scent that is superbly easy to wear. This time around, it projects much more heavily and lasts longer on the skin. According to some users, when sprayed on clothing, it increases longevity. Is that a downside? Most likely not. This Guess perfume is an ideal choice to wear during spring and summer, just like the original one. This fragrance you wear on those warm sunny days in the summer spreads some freshness all around.

Last comments

This Burberry perfume was re-released in 2015, and it has its top notes with yuzu, mandarin orange, litchi, and pineapple leaf. So, you are getting that floral fruity, and citrus vibe right at the beginning. As it is not expensive, you will get plenty of value for money here. But low price doesn’t mean you have to deal with a poor composition that contains harmful chemicals for your skin. This perfume does not contain any toxins or allergies. So, if you have sensitive skin, you won’t have to worry about any allergies developing with this perfume. Another thing I often find with flankers is that they usually have a surprisingly different blend of notes. But that cannot be said for Bright Crystal Absolu. It has the exact same composition as the original apart from the addition of raspberry at the heart and the ice notes have been replaced with water notes. Everything else remains the same. This fragrance is very close to the original. It opens with the same refreshing and fruity tones and turns towards more floral notes. The fragrances end up with woody, musky and ambery tones just like the original one. The higher the percentage of the perfume oil is in the scent, the more intense and long-lasting the scent will be. Versace Bright Crystal

The fruitiness soon morphs into a more balanced, floral heart, thanks to the peony, though some traces of musk and yuzu waft through, albeit subtly. Peony accents are the main highlight, resulting in a fresh, great-smelling, sweet aroma with subtle hints of rose. This perfume has moderate sillage and will last around 3 to 4 hours. If you want to make it last longer, apply it to the warmer areas of your body. These regions have veins closer to your skin. And with body heat, these tones activate much faster. In other words, your dupe will perform much closer to the original one, and you will be able to derive better value from it.

The mid notes have pear, peach blossom, and peony to make the fragrance more floral and fruity and walk in the middle of two extremes. This is slightly different from Bright Crystal by Versace, which only introduced floral tones at this stage.

Phần cổ tay được xịt nước hoa thường có nhiều tác động như lúc rửa tay, đeo vòng, đồng hồ, do đó để đảm bảo mùi hương được duy trì, bạn nên sử dụng nước hoa ở cổ tay ở tần suất nhiều hơn lúc cần thiết. Versace Absolu comes in a pink-hued bottle (like Bright Crystal), but the liquid is dark-toned—a clear indication of its potency. Wear this scent on special occasions, dates, and formal events. Which Versace Bright Crystal Is the Best? Bright Crystal and Bright Crystal Absolute are both masterpieces. They can be worn anywhere, anytime, anyplace, but they are mostly worn for your own pleasure.Comparing Bright Crystal and Bright Crystal Absolu isn’t an easy task as there are some striking similarities between the two. They both have almost exactly the same notes but there is a difference in how that blend comes across. While Versace Bright Crystal and Versace Bright Absolu each boast distinct scents with unique scent profiles, they are alike in some ways. They are both enduring, highly versatile, and super appealing. There’s also an overlap with notes such as pomegranate, lotus flower, and magnolia in both scents. That said, the two perfumes sport stark differences that make each stand out. Versace Bright Crystal is soft, inoffensive, light, and stays close to the skin. It won’t replace itself with oxygen in elevators and nobody will complain about your scent being the source of their discomfort. Get strong data with revolutionizing industry 4.0 way companies manufacture. Versace Bright Crystal Absolu While others take a slightly different route somewhere and end up on the patterns that the original once set, they all have some uncanny resemblance with the original juice. And that’s why we have included them in our list. Feel the Owerpowerness of Fruitness with Versace Bright Crystal Dupes

However, it still retains much of its character. Bright Crystal Absolu is still a very girly, fresh, and vibrant perfume, but there’s more of a fruity hit this time. However, it still retains much of its character. In the past, I’ve often found that intense versions of fragrances tend to be a little more mature than their younger brothers and sisters, but this isn’t the case here. Since the developers of digital technology haven’t come up with scratch and sniff screens, we’ll do this the old way, by comparing the two perfumes in terms of notes, projection, sillage, and give you a definite answer on the difference between Versace Bright Crystal Absolu vs Bright Crystal. So, which is my overall winner? While I LOVE the performance of Bright Crystal Absolu and its undeniable intensity, I’m a floral girl through and through. The way that the peony and magnolia come through when wearing Bright Crystal tip me over the fence and well onto the side of this perfume. I also love the subtlety of the original and how the perfume makes me feel. For me, Bright Crystal is the choice. But if you value performance, and don’t shy away from the fruity, then definitely try the Absolu route.

Currently popular on idealo

Speaking of love, I think this is a very romantic and innocent scent. It’s perfect for a first date or an afternoon out with your significant other. However, I wouldn’t suggest this as a winter fragrance as you’ll find that it has a hard time projecting. As a summer signature for a youthful, fun-loving girl that loves all things pretty, this makes a great choice. Finally, the perfume evolves to usher in the base notes. The heart notes are gradually replaced by a rich drydown composed of bright musk, sweet amber, and woodsy notes, complementing the bouquet of florals at the fragrance’s core. And in the end, you will notice amber, mahogany, and musk. This is again just like the original one where woody notes with amber and musk are topping everything up and staying there till the end. If you are curious about which one I like better, keep reading to find out. Because In this post, I’ll be sharing my comparison of Bright Crystal and its Absolu version to find out if the Absolu is really worth the extra money. Versace Bright Crystal Versace Bright Crystal

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop