The Whole of The Moon: Lee Duffy

The Whole of The Moon: Lee Duffy

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Like most people he could argue till he was blue in the face but if he was proved wrong then he would always apologise and admit that he was wrong. Richards has his own management company, Crimebiz, representing infamous and notorious underworld figures. He really, really wrote his name in Teesside folklore and for good or bad reasons he’ll never be forgotten. Some of it is harrowing, some funny, some shocking, but it's all there for the reader to make up their own mind. Containing many first hand and previously unheard accounts from some of Duffy’s closest friends and associates, this book will finally confirm who the man was and what he was really all about.

The well known stories are all there, warts and all, and plenty of lesser known stories from people that properly knew Lee from way back, in what seems like a total different time/way of living to how things are now. Everyone knew Lee's existence on this planet would be brief, but the news Teesside was waking up to that gloriously sunny morning would rock it to it's foundations.No inscription, small neat annotations to title page and page 342, sound tight binding, pages clean and bright, gentle rubs to fore-edge corners.

Viv Graham and Lee Duffy led parallel lives as pub and club enforcers, raging their gangland turf wars with a frenzy of brutality and unremitting cruelty. I do think Jamie seems a cool bloke and yes he is obsessed with Duffy and does glamorize him and make excuses for his often disgusting bullying behaviour, in fairness duffy is a fascinating character who's legacy has been built up probly way more than it deserves, I'd say he got beat many of times in a fair fight that we haven't heard of, but there is no doubt he was an absolute lunatic, the whole bullying thing is a cop out and all nonsense in my opinion, he had something wrong with him and by all accounts just thrived on violence and carnage he just loved hurting people to gain his reputation and install fear in everyone. Blind and transgender, this woman is set for an inspirational homecoming in memory of 'proud' dad; Sarah Stephenson-Hunter began gender transition.Every precious dream and vision - Underneath the stars, yes, you climbed on the ladder, With the wind in your sails. Everyone knew Lee's existence on this planet would be brief, but the news Teesside was waking up to that gloriously sun. But according to a new book he was once the victim - “severely bullied” - and suffering at the hands of his heavy drinking father. At first i struggled with this book till i "got" the authors writing style, its as if he is simply telling you the story face to face in his own conversational style ,as opposed to trying to "tell" a story.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop