HOOVER Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Powerful 30 min runtime, Anti-Twist Brush, Led lights, 5 YR Warranty, Red [HF9]

£124.5
FREE Shipping

HOOVER Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Powerful 30 min runtime, Anti-Twist Brush, Led lights, 5 YR Warranty, Red [HF9]

RRP: £249.00
Price: £124.5
£124.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

However, it can also stand up on its own, which makes it doubly useful on a practical level. Overall, plenty of suction and portability makes it the perfect cord-free vacuum cleaner, especially if you want the benefit of anti-tangle technology that can help with any pet hair issues you might have. Hoover HF9 cordless vacuum review: alternatives to consider

But in my testing it could not grab stubborn fibres that had been trodden into fairly low pile carpet, and the unit regularly didn’t turn on even when it had a charge, prompting me to plug it in to wake it up. The first thing I noticed about the HF9 when putting it to the test is that it was noticeably lighter than the Shark Stratos (3.4kg compared to 4.07kg). If you struggle with mobility or carrying a heavy vacuum around for a long period of time, this might be a big help for you. Take the Cheerios on hard floor test out of the equation, however, and the rest of the results are technically perfect. There were some elements left behind on a single pass, but not enough to register more than 1g of weight on my kitchen scales.What you won’t have to do on a regular basis, however, is clean the roller bar. The vacuum has an anti-tangle mechanism that stops hair from getting wrapped around the roller and it works well. I cleaned all around the vanity stations of my long-haired family members and didn’t find a single strand of hair caught around the roller, so I’d put this down as a big success for Hoover’s system. In terms of size, the device is fairly standard, standing upright at 260 x 210 x 1,110mm (WDH). It weighs 3.4kg: the handheld unit is around 2kg, with the floor head and wand making up the remainder.

Shark WandVac 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner review: top handheld device for smaller jobs and awkward spots Mollyis an Ecommerce Editor at Ideal Homeand covers all things appliance related, with an emphasis on vacuums and floorcare. She was kindly sent the HF9 by Hoover in November 2022, meaning she's had plenty of time to get to grips with it as part of her testing process.Emptying the collection bin is straightforward, too. It’s positioned to the side of the extension wand, so can be removed without having to take off any attachments. It unclips with a button at the top, while a second button at the bottom releases the door and lets the dust, dirt and debris fall out.

verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{ It has many different names by many different vacuum brands, but this technology should, in essence, prevent you from needing to cut out hair from your vacuum head with a pair of scissors (gross, I know but we've all been there). The side-loading of the suction pipe has its pros and cons. Yes, you can empty it without removing attachments, but it means fluff and dirt needs to pass through a tight u-bend as it transitions from the upward pipe to the bottom of the collection bin. We speak to self-confessed clean freak Emma Bunton and find out what part of her home she loves to clean every day!With double the suction power of some of its most popular competitors, combined with an impressive battery life of 30 minutes, the HF9 cordless vacuum is the ultimate home cleaning appliance. The SIHOO Doro-C300 Ergonomic Office Chair promises a healthy posture and adjustable support. We put it to the test in this review... I also like the nozzle and brush head attachments, which allow you to carry out a multitude of cleaning tasks. All are easily switched too, while the vac can also be downsized by removing the long tube if you want to give things like the sofa or venetian blinds a once over. There are even cute little headlights that genuinely help to make sure you’ve got all the dust in dark corners of a room

Suction Power AW measured according to the IEC 62885-4:2020 with standard setting, from 3rd party laboratory. Throughout I've been comparing the Hoover HF9 to the Shark Stratos, as I think these two vacuums are close competitors. While I would say that the performance of the Shark Stratos may slightly tip the scales, the affordability and lightweight design of the HF9 makes it an option that I would tell anyone on a budget to go for, especially if you can find it at a discounted price. That’s down to the anti-twist design on the HF9’s head, which ensures cables, string and most importantly hair don’t remain wrapped around it. It works exceptionally well.The world’s first Alexa-powered cuppa maker works impressively well but comes with a few design disappointments The battery is a 4,000mAh unit, which takes around 3hrs 30mins to charge. It’s easily removable, so can be swapped with a second device if you have the dual battery model, and it can be charged either in situ when installed in the vacuum or separately.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop